• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Babe of the week: Amber Evans

Yea, that Amber Evans/Lynn whatever chick is pretty hot, except for... those godawful frightening MAN HANDS!!!! They are clearly visible in the first couple of pics in this thread. Jeezus Christ. Does this chick rebuild engines when she's not modeling? Did somebody use Photoshop to paste Ernest Borgnine's hands onto her arms in these pictures? Did she lose her forearms in a tragic woodshop accident and was fitted with bionic hands that were originally designed for a construction worker? Is she part Sasquatch??

Deusexnihila said:
Yea, that Amber Evans/Lynn whatever chick is pretty hot, except for... those godawful frightening MAN HANDS!!!! They are clearly visible in the first couple of pics in this thread. Jeezus Christ. Does this chick rebuild engines when she's not modeling? Did somebody use Photoshop to paste Ernest Borgnine's hands onto her arms in these pictures? Did she lose her forearms in a tragic woodshop accident and was fitted with bionic hands that were originally designed for a construction worker? Is she part Sasquatch??

lol

Basically I'm getting to the point of appreciating just about any babe that's not covered with tatoos.

AE shows off that dynamite package in #3 above, but her boobs are a little weird.

I like her a lot... and foxes.com is a great site providing wonderfull material!!!

- edit copyright -

Last edited by a moderator:

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
When'd she get the haircut?

Not bad tho, I'm not complaining. :)

-cs™