• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Comment by avatar---> I just noticed my new comment. "Whay was my picture delted?" I haven't posted any pictures on this forum. What changes the comments and how do you make your own?

they cahnge often early on as you make new posts.

as you get higher... they change every hundred or so. currently i believe mine changes every 500 posts

yeah... ive noticed that in the begining. You upgrade the comment as much you post... like one that said "I was married until I found Freeones".

lol... the users that have been around the board for a long time knows that the comment is not from you.

There are thresholds set up by post number - I use them on my board and the others that I am involved with use them as well. It's fun to get creative with the captions!! :thumbsup:

The caption changes as your post count does. At first they change more often, and then later, as your post count is higher, the caption changes less frequently. Personally, I enjoy the changing of the captions every 100-200 posts. Mine didn't change here for like 1,000 posts this last time. lol