• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Ava Addams / FTV Luna

Congratulations.

If there was ever someone who was a candidate for Oedipal Complex it would have to be Ava's son. I can see him not giving up breast feeding until he is like 21. That only be because he wants to know what beer tastes like.

I second this! :D

hahahahaha he has to give it up by April or May that's when he is cut off lol Since he was born a month early I supplement him with formula so hopefully it won't be too bad but he for sure prefers the boobs hahaha

I bet that will be a tough battle to get him off the boobie and onto the bottle. A borderline epic tale. Possibly something along the lines of like "Lord of the Two Boobies", "The Chronicles of Boobia" or "Harry Potter and the Massive Boobies"

Ava Addams

Official Checked Star Member

Ava - Are you and Sebastien roomies right now or do you sleep him in his own nursery room, getting him ready for your return to work?

I have him in my room but in his own bed, not sure when I will move him to his nursery just yet to be honest. Leaving him with a nanny when my parents can't watch him will be harder I think...but I'm already having one come over to "practice." So far I have yet to leave the house when she is here lol

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ava-addams said:
Ava Addams[/URL][/B], post: 5404573, member: 251997"]hahahahaha he has to give it up by April or May that's when he is cut off lol Since he was born a month early I supplement him with formula so hopefully it won't be too bad but he for sure prefers the boobs hahaha

hes a guy so noone can blame him to prefer your boobs to a loosy bottle