• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aston Richards

The problem with Aston is that she looks about 15 and when you live in a country that is particularly freaked out about paedophiles (ie Australia), you really don't want people to think you're looking at naked 15 year olds.

I guess so Yarou.

Also SquidProQuo, you do realize you just made yourself out to be like a Pedo right? And why should I care what retards think? She is obviously not 15 years old. So what if she looks young.

i miss her! she was really nice to talk to on twitter and she is amazingly beautiful. a cups or her false c cups id like to see her again :)

would this be her, pre bolt on boobies, nakered up in the shower.
face is a match, tattoo is a match... I think it is so

http://www.*************/afkoelen1.html

Found some pictures of Aston Richards AKA Meredith McAleenan. The pictures are from a charity run event in university of texas in Austin (from July 2010) with the great new boobs. i hope we will se more pictures of her in future.

EDIT: Maximum 5 links per thread per 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

pinkprincess

Closed Account
It so sad that these girls feel the need to get fake boobs. She looked so sexy and cute with her own boobs that fitted her body shape. Any girls or models reading this pleased don't pander to this preconceived bullshit that big boobs are necessary. Stay natural. Girls like Sarah Peachez and Josie Ann Miller prove you don't need big boobs to be hot and sexy.