• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask Michelle Jean Clark Anything

We thank you for being so honest and doing this Q&A with us. Very open about it all. I envy you with all the sex you have. Some lucky people. I will end my part with a couple last questions:

What is the naughtiest photo shoot you have done?

Do you get horny doing photo sets?

Would you ever do anything sexually with a fan/supporter?

HI Everyone!

I’m Michelle Jean and I’m a OCSM here on Freeones!

You can learn a little bit about me by checking out my profile here and by visiting my Official Site ThisYearsModel.com

Want to know more? Ask Me Anything xoxo
well I have lingerie issues on what is the sexiest thing to wear your opinion is needed for hot sex tonight with a guy crossdresser slit I am

Michelle Jean Clark

Official Checked Star Member
We thank you for being so honest and doing this Q&A with us. Very open about it all. I envy you with all the sex you have. Some lucky people. I will end my part with a couple last questions:

What is the naughtiest photo shoot you have done?

Do you get horny doing photo sets?

Would you ever do anything sexually with a fan/supporter?

The naughtiest ones are still yet to come. To date, the one with Rylee Marks ;)

Yes sometimes. A glass of wine and the right outfit also help :)

I don’t have any rules about not dating fans. I really don’t have a lot of rules.

Michelle Jean Clark

Official Checked Star Member
Big thank you to Michelle Jean Clark for doing this AMA with us!

Don't forget you can add her as a friend on the board and you can see her free links here: http://www.freeones.com/html/m_links/Michelle_Clark/

And her amazing site here: http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=931852-0009&PA=2142881 Seriously recommended. So damn good!

Thank-you for having me here! I enjoyed the AMA and getting to know the fans better too! If anyone still has questions feel free to PM me or leave them on the tread.

Love you all!
MJ

Last edited: