• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ashley's Candy

:nanner: Camshow Friday at 5pm PST, be there everyone, it'll be a good one and she'll be doing some calls too :)
She's also shooting new pictures very soon too :)

:nanner: Camshow Friday at 5pm PST, be there everyone, it'll be a good one and she'll be doing some calls too :)
She's also shooting new pictures very soon too :)

If all she is gonna do is the standardized topless sets she did before she quit - don't bother. Those sets reek of indifference.

No she hasn't quit

:thefinger:troll:

My God.. I just realized that you are one of those white knights. How sad... Furthermore I would like to know what your definition of being active is??? TWO cam shows in 6 months and nothing else. So I guess if there isn't any updates until october and she does a camshow there, you would still say that she is active?
I must say I find it pretty funny that you call me a troll, when you are the one advertising for her site and trying to make people believe that she is still active, although it is utterly obvious that she quit long ago.

My God.. I just realized that you are one of those white knights. How sad... Furthermore I would like to know what your definition of being active is??? TWO cam shows in 6 months and nothing else. So I guess if there isn't any updates until october and she does a camshow there, you would still say that she is active?
I must say I find it pretty funny that you call me a troll, when you are the one advertising for her site and trying to make people believe that she is still active, although it is utterly obvious that she quit long ago.

Yup, you're a troll. You have never been a member of her site, never will be a member, you have never talked to her and you have no clue what is going on with her or her site. The only thing you like to do is continually come here and insult her and the people that post in this thread. So yeah, Troll. Go find another thread to troll, I'm done with ya :troll: