• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ashlee Nova

AshleeNova

Official Checked Star Member
Hi Guys!

Ashlee Nova in da house!! LOL Well I've finally joined, so let's kick this off right! :D

SubstandardFullSizeRender_5.jpg
SubstandardFullSizeRender_3.jpg

Some info about me: I collect socks with nerdy themes. I ride a fixed gear bike everywhere, even in the cold! :D

Well now that you know I'm a geek, here are some fun facts! I'm a scorpio bartender. I sling pizza during the week and get nakie for cameras on the weekend! When I get a day off, I enjoy sex, beer and crafts - in that order! I have a sock collection and have been known to spend my entire paycheck on Star Wars Merch. (no regrets) I'm addicted to Instagram and Youtube, so you should follow me! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

MalloyMartini

Official Checked Star Member
New Ashlee Nova Zipset: Striptease Solitaire!

tn_image03.jpg
tn_image08.jpg
tn_image12.jpg
tn_image16.jpg

Gorgeous bartender and Youtube Star Ashlee Nova has the night off and she's spending it with you in OMFG FISHNET! This isn't your typical poker game - not because Ashlee can't play poker, she'd just rather play with you! Her favorite beer makes a special appearance throughout the zip, making her extra flirty for the camera. Ashlee starts with a striptease, her perky tits bouncing through the fishnet, which hides nothing. As the camera pans down the body, she teases her shorts giving the viewer her first full COINSLOT peek ever! Ashlee may not be as shy as you thought, or she may just be buzzed. Despite the fishnet offering no coverage, she strips it off and continues to tease the viewer from all angles. Ashlee's stunning bikini area is exposed by a fishnet bottom that even a fish could swim through!