• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are you on drugs?

broderic_randal

Closed Account
marijuana, meth, mushrooms, speed, and alcohol, caffeine

out od these 6, i only use alcohol and caffeine on a daily basis

i smoke marijuana about 2 times a week

Blink

Closed Account
I've never tried illicit drugs and I dislike alcohol.

The only drug that I've ever used regularly is caffeine. Unfortunately, it seems to mess me up nowadays, so I'm avoiding it. :(

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I have an occasional drink here and there, mostly wine spritzers.

Oh and I smoke a little weed once in a while.

A little cocaine now and again.

Once in a blue moon I take acid or mushrooms.

Ive been known to do a little esctasy at times.

And on certain days, just as the moon is rising I shoot a little heroin

I only feel alive when I fight 10 police officers after smoking angel dust.

so how was everyone elses st. paddys?

member9999994

Official Checked Star Member
Without wanting to perpetuate stereotypes, being a stripper I've been exposed to a lot of drugs.

When I was 19-20 I went through a pretty big clubbing/partying/drug taking phase (the legal drinking age in Australia is 18 so I was able to go out clubbing then), and mostly used ecstasy, meth, ketamine, cocaine & GHB. Despite its stigma as a date rape drug, GHB was a popular party drug in my city around that time.

The novelty wore off though. I had a lot of fun, blew a lot of money, had some great memories. But yeah, I got over it pretty quickly and thankfully I'm not the type to get addicted to stuff so I managed to kick it all without any dramas.

I've never tried heroin or PCP. They're not real common around here, and in my many years of recreational drug taking I've never once been offered nor seen anyone do either of them.

These days I'm not much of a party animal, I go out clubbing once every few weeks but I mostly stick to alcohol. On the odd occasion I'll swallow half an E, but that's only a handful of times throughout the year! I smoke weed on the very rare occasion, it's fun but I don't like it enough to do it all the time.

Funnily enough, despite my drug taking past, I've never once even had a single drag of a cigarette. Just never saw the point!!

i take cough syrup everyday. been doing so for the last 4 yrs.the first swig is in the morning and it continues through the day.but now it doesnt give a great kick as theyve reduced the codine content.