• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are you Happy with your Life??

Are you Happy.........

• Yes

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 34 52.3%

• Total voters
It's all perspective, life's too short to not be happy. I have a great wife who loves me, and a gorgeous daughter not even 4 months old yet. I hate my job, but I'm at school to change that. If I could quit smoking and get in a bit better shape I'd say things for me are damn near perfect.

I am happy with my life mainly because I have my fiancee and also because of my family and friends. I'm generally an optimistic person, to a fault sometimes.

I'm still pissed that I'm not the first line center for the Pittsburgh Penguins. :mad:

Well Yes, but for 85 %.. if i could have sex with the women in my dreams and i would have some more money that i would be a 100 % ;)

Paraniod

Banned
Hell Yes!!!

P.S how do i get more of the green boxes i only have 1, and i want more that would give my life meaning

Last edited by a moderator:

SimonMK

Closed Account
No, always been used by others and always been surrounded by friends who cheat their love one. Sometime I feel trust and fidelity doesn't exist anymore...

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Right now...FUCK NO! The engine seized up in my car, so now I have to buy a new car and oh guess what! I CAN'T FUCKING AFFORD IT!!!

Also, I can't get Guitar Hero III now for some fuckin reason!!! So all I have to say is

FUCK THE WORLD!!!
:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger

Blink

Closed Account
No. I was happy... once... a long time ago. Then something happened, my joy turned to ashes, and my childhood was destroyed. My life has been a steady stream of disappointments ever since. I doubt that I'll find true happiness ever again.

Life is awesome! Except that I'm not feeling particularly well right now. Other than that- it's at its best right now.

H

dave_rhino

Closed Account
I picture all the people who put "No" with side partings, dyed black hair, a lip piercing, eye liner, tight jeans playing the latest My Chemical Romance album on their MP3 player in their dark bedroom...

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I picture all the people who put "No" with side partings, dyed black hair, a lip piercing, eye liner, tight jeans playing the latest My Chemical Romance album on their MP3 player in their dark bedroom...

HAHAHAHAHA, you mean this kid?

Naturally!

And of course us "Yes" people live in Happy Land, in a gumdrop house, on Lollipop Lane!