• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Arctic ice shrinks to all-time low; half 1980 size

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Now, why do I need bullets for? I don't even own a gun.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
You got a garden, I got bullets, guess who's eating...

Yes I can!

You gotta a garden too...?

You Might wanna get some bullets if you wanna harvest it yourself in the aforementioned scenario...
Yeah, ignoring the many verifiable insults I could throw at you, what are you saying; that you'll eat me?
With a climate change apocolypse there is no long term stable food source, so you don't eat. What good are money or bullets then?
You haven't talked yourself out of this like you apparently think you have.
Because if you don't have a garden or a gun, then you could possibly trade your bullets for a rutabaga or something, and live an extra day... :D
If you're really gonna threaten to kill somebody, why bother trading? Why not just kill them and take what you want?

I have always wondered of the ice core samples they take.Do they refill the holes?Or just leave them?The core samples from what i have read can be as deep as 1000 feet.Just imagine say 200 holes drilled.That would be like a perforated sheet of paper in my opinion.Easily ripped away or in this case.Easily broken away.Any thoughts on this idea?

...what are you saying; that you'll eat me?...

No, the polar bears will eat you...

From, Andrew Marr's History of the World... (Yea I know that's a shaky source at best, yet well put...)

"Africa, around 70,000 years ago. These people are fully developed modern humans, just like us. Homosapians, (it means wise man.) As hunter gatherers we were driven by familiar basic need, food water shelter and for over a hundred thousand years we've been changing, adapting and struggling to survive.

Climate was a big part of this, the earth shivered it's way through ice ages, the skies were darkened by vast volcanic eruptions. The planet grew hotter and dryer, then colder and wetter again, and each change challenged mankind to find new ways to survive. Those who did survive, emerged tougher, cleverer, and better organized..."

In post modern terms, it occurs to me that bullets may meet the "tougher, cleverer, and better organized" criteria... :dunno: