• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anyone with a PS3

Heavenly Sword, is really a goog game, i dont understand why it never got much attention. was it overshadowed by other releases?

beatiful graphics,
great voice acting (in english)
great story
awesome moves
and ofcourse a verry nice weapon (only the soulreaver is cooler in the swordclass)

Heavenly Sword, is really a good game, i dont understand why it never got much attention. was it overshadowed by other releases?

beatiful graphics,
great voice acting (in english)
great story
awesome moves
and ofcourse a verry nice weapon (only the soulreaver is cooler in the swordclass)

edit: i think you can still download the demo from PSN, but i am not sure

If you have a PS3, the only sports game thats "MUST-HAVE" is MLB 09 The Show

the other ones are pretty much same ol, same ol...
I liked InFamous, Batman : Arkham Asylum

cant agree with that statement I have all three next-gen systems and they all have there pros and cons. BTW im looking for PS3 exclusive games cause i've got a lot of the multi-platform games for other systems.

For a PS3 exclusive game, check out Warhawk. It's a Third Person Shooter and is a bunch of fun. Very interactive and online play only. Meaning you can drive jeeps, tanks, fly planes and be a ground troop. There is a demo in the Playstation Store, so you can try before you buy. You can also download the entire game and bonus packs directly from the PS Store too, so there is no need to go to the store and purchase a disk. Just a suggestion...