• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

anyone else on here got a PSP?

i have a PSP with Ridge Racer and Tony Hawk Underground Remix, and both games are still keeping me entertained. I also have Lumines, which is addicting like hell.

i got 1.although its a great system,i'm a little disappointed with the lack of online games. Socom is a pretty good game though.

can some1 tell me what rep power is?

Last edited:
lack of online games.... what do you mean! almost all my games have online built into them, any sports games as well.

man so many additions are being made to the PSP now, this thing will be amazing in a years time

ad hoc,which every game has isn't online.and very few are infrastructure.
PSP has been out 4 nearly a year already!!

Last edited:
ad hoc??? hmmm not sure what that means, but i can play pretty much 50% of my games online.
tha fact that most games dont have it is because they were released very early and thus do not have online applications.
any game released recently or upcoming i would say has a 90% chance of including online play

i picked up star wars battlefront 2 with some gift certificates i got for christmas... i highly reccomend avoiding this game... total letdown after the first battlefront

the 1GB ones are going for as low as 75 bucks now... i highly reccomend picking one up

Hi I have a PSP too, I can help people, if you guys have difficult to play Online...

I tried to set up the Xlink Kai program. It says everything is working fine, but when i try to play Untold Legends with my friend, we can't see each other's game. Anyone know wht could the problem?

carman said:
75 Americam or Canadian?
hmm. no idea, im guessing american although i got mine for christmas and it was in canadian currency.

the wife picked it up at the sony store... so well, i would reccomend getting that. if you are in the states i saw it marked down at a huge department store to 75 dollars, so just over 80 with tax

great info beliel

give the PSP a year or two, it will be the single most important thing you carry next to your wallet

My ex bought me one, but I rarely use it, cause I'm not one of those Gadgeteers :( Although I do use it for some stuff like videos, pictures and music. The only game I've played is NFL Street 2

Last edited:
i got it the day it came out in the UK
and you know what, i barley use it.... best games are Everybodys Golf and Ridge Racer IMO

I've noticed the more in depth games that are coming out, the longer the load times are. I was borrowing Sims 2 from a friend and in like 30 minutes I got to play maybe 15 minutes worth of game because everytime I did an action it froze up to load. At this rate I see them releasing a new one in about a year or so, or its going to be to the point where it takes like an hour of loading just to play a 5 minute game.