• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
I smoke lots of dope. Smelled something the other day and I didn't know if it was my armpits or the Spiderman Kush I had in a desk drawer. I told the owner of the weed store that I go to about it. He told me I smoke so much weed the smell is coming through my pours.

I smoke lots of dope. Smelled something the other day and I didn't know if it was my armpits or the Spiderman Kush I had in a desk drawer. I told the owner of the weed store that I go to about it. He told me I smoke so much weed the smell is coming through my pours.
Its a bit like eating curry and going for a shit?

FrostyBoy

Banned
Be a real man and douche with vodka! you'll get tore up in more ways than one!!!

Douche with vodka...............

Nah, too easy.:D

Lexi Marie Mayhem

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I quit smoking dank when I was a kid and moved on to better things to get a rush, like drinking whiskey, showing my boobs to strangers online and have wicked amounts of phone sex.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
I quit smoking dank when I was a kid and moved on to better things to get a rush, like drinking whiskey, showing my boobs to strangers online and have wicked amounts of phone sex.

I think before we go any further, we are going to need to see some boobs, online, here .....strangely.

Bewbs plz ........:D

Which substance is permitted and which not in a community is chiefly a cultural matter. In my country selling weed is a criminal offense but personal use is de facto tolerated.
When I was a teenager I have had a couple of year of heavy weed smoking but it was long time ago, at any rate the next time I will smoke it, even occasionally, I will think about it toroughly. At the present time I practice abstinence from every psichoactive substance, comprising alcoholic beverage.