• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

any guys have tongue rings?

Not want to be negative or anything , ITS JUST MY OPINION but i think tongue rings sounds a little gay..

But do you want it? then go for it

Getting a ring on a sensitive part of your body just seems like it's bound to go wrong somewhere. I can just imagine the first time it snags on something, ouch.

Man, I do think it's more trouble than it's worth - my friend went to get a tongue ring done, and then he found he had to learn how to eat food all over again. Then one day he took it out, got food stuck in the whole - it's a pretty nasty story. So i'd say no.

4G63

Closed Account
My sister and two cousins have them. My male cousin does attribute lots of ass to the stud. But he says it's the "look" that attracts woman, in his experience woman don't like the feel of it on them, he takes it off to go down. Maybe he can't do it right, I don't know.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Ring Around The Tongue

Exactly what I was thinking...
"If a girl gets her tongue pierced, she sucks dick!
If a guy gets his tongue pierced, he sucks dick!"

Nightfly said:
Chris Rock had an interesting observation on that/this in his song "No Sex in the Champagne Room." LOL :D

Re: Ring Around The Tongue

jod0565 said:
Exactly what I was thinking...
"If a girl gets her tongue pierced, she sucks dick!
If a guy gets his tongue pierced, he sucks dick!"

Yep I remember that song by heart
direct quote (u were close jod)
"If a girl has a pierced tongue, she'll probably suck your dick!
If a guy has a pierced tongue, he'll probably suck your dick!"

Patrick_S

persona non grata
It will destroy your teeth after a few years.

Re: Ring Around The Tongue

qweretyuiopas@ said:
Yep I remember that song by heart
direct quote (u were close jod)
"If a girl has a pierced tongue, she'll probably suck your dick!
If a guy has a pierced tongue, he'll probably suck your dick!"

Back in the late 90's, a friend of mine had his tongue pierced. You guys should have seen his face when he saw that Chris Rock video. :rofl:

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Nah, I couldn't imagine telling some Perp to "Get on the ground" and it come out sounding like "Get on round" :1orglaugh

Aegis said:
It will strike against your teeth when you talk, and in that way wear down your enamel.

I didnt think it would strike hard enough for that, but I dont have one so I dont know what it would be like. Thanks for de answer :hatsoff: