• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anita Dark

She is active on twitter and onlyfans with solo videos and now with new B/G video !!!
She is absolutely hot and beautiful
I hope she will come back to tne scenes soon..

https://twitter.com/the_anita_dark

EvyB1UiXAAES73e.jpg

Last edited:

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
If anyone can explain to me what the poll attached to this thread actually means I'd love to hear from you.

ban-one

Works for panties
If anyone can explain to me what the poll attached to this thread actually means I'd love to hear from you.
I think it's trying to ask, "is she your #1, top-5, top10, etc most beautiful woman?"

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
I think it's trying to ask, "is she your #1, top-5, top10, etc most beautiful woman?"
You could well be right.

I think this thread may have been merged two or more times over the years so the poll that is attached to this wasn't actually created by the original creator of this thread as seen on this forum. They seemed to be proficient in English whereas whoever wrote this one obviously was not.

So rather than trying to guess what was meant by it and re-word it, I will close it and post the results here instead in case anyone is interested.

1718957319028.png

Quite apart from the results of any poll though, I'd say that 86 pages worth of replies in her thread is a decent vote of confidence in itself. She was very popular during "her time".