• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
I noticed that Ms. Jolie did not have a thread of her own here and I thought she deserves one. There is plenty out there on the web and thought this place would be nice to see the "best" of her and keep up with a news about her.

Name: Angelina Jolie Voight
Birthdate: June 4, 1975
Birthplace: Los Angeles, CA (USA)
Height: 5'8" (1.78 m)
Measurements: 36C-28-36
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue

Attachments

• angelina_jolie_121.jpg
    angelina_jolie_121.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2,906
Last edited:

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
^ Image host scaled them down a bit, they were originaly 2+ MB pics. They are still quality pics!

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Colonel said:
Just thought I would drop this fine link here :D

I was unsure what to do about that yesterday! I wanted to merge it in, but I didn't want to "replace" your thread! :D ;)

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
BNF said:
I was unsure what to do about that yesterday! I wanted to merge it in, but I didn't want to "replace" your thread! :D ;)
I was hoping no one would. I wouldn't mind as much if there were good links in it, but your was the best out of the 2 in it :D

Re: Angelina Jolie Pregnant

Well, she and Brad Pitt are not yet married, so he's nothing yet but a lame "baby's daddy," and I'd hardly consider her prior adoptions of her kids as "for fun." They're children, not hamsters. lol :2 cents:

Michelle_Akemi said:
Good luck to her, finally raising a child with a father and not some one for fun.

Nightfly said:
Well, she and Brad Pitt are not yet married, so he's nothing yet but a lame "baby's daddy," and I'd hardly consider her prior adoptions of her kids as "for fun." They're children, not hamsters. lol :2 cents:
Nope, I'm talking about that producer she fucked for a bilion times then left em.
Having quick relationships and an adopted child doesn't give you a good agenda..

I'm afraid I am not up-to-date on her sex life, and I quite honestly have no interest in it either. lol She was cool in "Hackers" but her "Tomb Raider" movies were shitty, IMO. I have no clue to whom you're referring (producer guy). :eek: :tongue:

Last edited:

member20672

Closed Account

Nightfly said:
I'm afraid I am not up-to-date on her sex life, and I quite honestly have no interest in it either. lol She was cool in "Hackers" but her "Tomb Raider" movies were shitty, IMO. I have no clue to whom you're referring (producer guy). :eek: :tongue:
I believe Michelle is referring to Billy Bob Thorton, unless there was another guy(most likely)