• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Locomofo I find it very sad that you have nothing better to do than tear down Angela White. I don't believe you know you are what you are talking about in regards to her "investor". He is actually just a supporter who wants the best for Angela. His investment comes with no strings attached. Angela still has the ultimate say in all her content. As for what she does on Twitter and shooting with Alexis Texas that is totally her decision. There are things you are not aware of that you should try and understand better before pointing the finger of condemnation. I have tried to remain positive in the face of your negativity and maybe you should learn a lesson or two from Angela. I encourage you to reveal your true face and have an open and frank dialogue with Angela. She is more than willing to help you understand better. I will not have someone like you try and tear down someone I call friend and all her hard work.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Locomofo I find it very sad that you have nothing better to do than tear down Angela White. I don't believe you know you are what you are talking about in regards to her "investor". He is actually just a supporter who wants the best for Angela. His investment comes with no strings attached. Angela still has the ultimate say in all her content. As for what she does on Twitter and shooting with Alexis Texas that is totally her decision. There are things you are not aware of that you should try and understand better before pointing the finger of condemnation. I have tried to remain positive in the face of your negativity and maybe you should learn a lesson or two from Angela. I encourage you to reveal your true face and have an open and frank dialogue with Angela. She is more than willing to help you understand better. I will not have someone like you try and tear down someone I call friend and all her hard work.

Don't worry. He won't be coming back into this thread.

IF anyone suspects he's returned using a different account, please report it or PM me so I can take a look and deal with it.

Petra I appreciate you looking out like you are. People like that really disgust me. Angela is a wonderful woman and deserve better. Your help on this matter is helpful. I will keep my eye out for anything else that is unusual.

Angela White
angelawhite00a.jpg

angelawhite01c.jpg

angelawhite02e.jpg

she is absolutely stunning a flawless woman from head to toe

Re: Angela White on the red carpet

So Beautiful isn't she UnderBro?? Did you know she was one of the trophy girls at the awards this year?

Last edited:
Re: Angela White on the red carpet

So Beautiful isn't she UnderBro?? Did you know she was one of the trophy girls at the awards this year?

I would love to had won THAT trophy!

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to had won THAT trophy!

- - - Updated - - -

Angela White is so nice, I posted it twice!

Angela White

Official Checked Star Member
Hi guys,

I'm back from my US trip. I wanted to thank everyone who came and saw me at AEE in Vegas. It was so great to be back for AVN and I was lucky enough to be chosen as a trophy girl for the Xbiz Awards along with Jessa Rhodes.

There are new updates on my site for you to check out and also some new live shows have been archived.

Thank you for all the support you have shown me since my site has gone live. Your support helps me to continue to bring you new content.

Much more to come!

:bounce:

I just want to say how proud of Angela White I am. She has done something truly remarkable by producing her own site. I am an avid supporter of hers. It is not easy to accomplish what she has taken on. She is producing amazing content that shows her wonderful sexuality. Her scenes range in content and there is something for everyone. I also couldn't help but think as I saw who was winning at the AVNs and XBiz that she really is working with some of the best talent in the business like Manuel Ferrara Phoenix Marie Dani Daniels James Deen just to name a few. 2014 is sure looking bright for Angela and I am proud to be here as a supporter and fan. I can't wait to see what more there will be on her site http://angelawhite.com! If you have the time please check it out! Trust me when I say this the trailers are only the beginning to how good this site really is!

Angela's latest solo is sultry, sensual, sexy, sizzling. Truly something to watch and enjoy with her as she enjoys herself. She shows simple is sometimes superior!