• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aneta Smrhova / Anetta Keys

Re: The beautiful Aneta Smrhova aka Anetta Keys

Did anyone here know that Anetta was named Penthouse Pet for July 2005? I've been all over the internet trying to find a picture of the cover and/or pictorial. Anyone come across it?

That last set in the white was fire.....

DaSkywalker said:
Did anyone here know that Anetta was named Penthouse Pet for July 2005? I've been all over the internet trying to find a picture of the cover and/or pictorial. Anyone come across it?

That last set in the white was fire.....

I didn't know that but that is a good thing. I have yet to see any sets from that shoot.

Yeah the set in white rocks.

Here is that Lovely girl having her prfect body used for pure sexual pleasure by a fat, pasty, bald guy. Man does have the ultimate anal sex session with this complete hottie. Multiple position including my favorite, face down ass up followed by forcing her down flat on her belly for some really good butt grinding bun stuffing. Hard and relentless buttfucking until he has probably the best orgasm of his life while balls deep in her tight little hiney while he pins her into the bed flat on her stomach.

Enjoy the Screencaps.
http://fileserver3.jpghosting.com/images/Anetta_Casting_b7112b112e7fe354cd1dea954336442f.jpg