• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Amira Hazine / Berkie / Donna / Zuzana B / Zuzana Gold

silentfall

Closed Account
kind of hot, nothing i would write home about

Bluff

Banned
why are there not more links to real good pics of great Amira Hazine? always the same 4 or 5 links. thats stupid! i mean, she is so beautiful, where there never real good hardcore pics of her? maybe under a other name? there should be more pics and hardcore pics of her, but maybe under a other name? sad, sad that there are no new pics of Amira Hazine.

Bluff

Banned
no. not one!

and:

i never liked "smart" answers. people that read this thread mybe think: " wow, Amira Hazine, i know her, she ist so sexy, are there links?"

but they will only find stupid answers - like yours.

Bluff, calm down. Although he's wrong in this case, most of the times, when people ask for more pics, they're simply too lazy to look for themselves.

However, Nightfly's mistake also answers your question. Why are there so few links? Google Amira Hazine (don't look for pics per sé, just look for anything about Amira). You'll find 899 links. When you reach page 18 you'll get a nice google message saying that every search with the same result has been left out, so you're technically stuck with 177 results.

More than enough, one would say. However, the last DECENT results can be found on page 14. Now check all 14 pages. You'll come across : Pay sites, Sites which claim to have pics but simply don't have them, sites with maybe 1 or 2 pics of miss Hazine and last but not least the sites with one or two galleries.

Now compare those two galleries you can find on the remaining sites. After a quick check of about half the sites, you, just like me, come to the conclusion that there are only very few free galleries available.

Few galleries available means that very few links get posted...

Wow...now that's what I call gratitude!!! I was trying to help you, Bluff, and this is the thanks I get? :wtf:

Get your own pics, and ask in the appropriate forum while you're at it - this is the "Talk" forum, firstly, not the "find your favorite babe" forum, and this thread doesn't even belong in this forum.

Secondly, I "cut you slack" to begin with and offered a link upon which you can begin your further search, so kindly take your bad attitude and be on your merry way, please. Do your own searching.

Cheers. Or jeers, as the case may be. :2 cents:

Bluff said:
no. not one!

and:

i never liked "smart" answers. people that read this thread mybe think: " wow, amira hazine, i know her, she ist so sexy, are there links?"

but they will only find stupid answers - like yours.

Bluff

Banned
She looks so perfect but its hard, i think you can´t find anything new. she must had make some more pictures. there are so many ugly looking girls where you find 5.000 pics, quality pics. and of amira you find some - but not more than 3 or 4 links and thats always the same.

Who can help? are there other pics of Amira Hazine?

Nightfly said:
Wow...now that's what I call gratitude!!! I was trying to help you, Bluff, and this is the thanks I get? :wtf:

Get your own pics, and ask in the appropriate forum while you're at it - this is the "Talk" forum, firstly, not the "find your favorite babe" forum, and this thread doesn't even belong in this forum.

Secondly, I "cut you slack" to begin with and offered a link upon which you can begin your further search, so kindly take your bad attitude and be on your merry way, please. Do your own searching.

Cheers. Or jeers, as the case may be. :2 cents:
Your link really didnt work...:2 cents:

Bluff

Banned
ok ok i´m wrong. sorry. i was a real bad bad boy the last days. i told everyone that they are a asshole. but: i found a girlfriend! :D

bluff found a girlfriend! :)

yeah. she think shoes are hot! oh god! and she likes - i don´´t speak good english (i´m german from berlin) , but i think you call it "Throatfuck" or so?
she likes it. But we didn´t do anytging yet. we found each other true internet. A german erotikforum where everybody talks about how cool analfucking is and stuff... yeah... awfull! :D

But... are there any links to pics of amira hazine? you know some?