• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Amazing deepthroat/BJ

That's godamnfucking hot!

Not only that. But, she tells him he's cute in the 2nd clip. That's after she takes her mouth off of his cock. That is so funny. "Oh, there's a cute man that goes with this nice hard cock I'm sucking!"

Kinda like when a man meets me and just stares at my tits. Then, after rolling his tongue back up into his mouth, finally makes I contact and says, "Hi, how are you today?" I saw a t-shirt once that said, "My eyes are up here!"

I'm not complainin'. But, I bet their wives sure do when they catch their husbands. LOL

Not only that. But, she tells him he's cute in the 2nd clip. That's after she takes her mouth off of his cock. That is so funny. "Oh, there's a cute man that goes with this nice hard cock I'm sucking!"

Kinda like when a man meets me and just stares at my tits. Then, after rolling his tongue back up into his mouth, finally makes I contact and says, "Hi, how are you today?" I saw a t-shirt once that said, "My eyes are up here!"

I'm not complainin'. But, I bet their wives sure do when they catch their husbands. LOL

That "eye" contact. The "I" contact comes later.