• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
For once in my life, I agree with ralph. She looks like some sort of white girl who thinks she's a Mexican prostitute.

She doesn't look too good in that mugshot but I still want to bang her!

I would smash her ass. She and Miley would look twins if they did them up proper, I swear. Give them both to me at once. I will have Milzey sit on my face shilst Amada cana suck on my knob like corn on the cobb. Yes SurEeee. :joint::spanking::troll2::sheep::bluesperm:

Excision

Having a sexy party with Tarra White, Proxy Paige
Yep, she's hot. :) Remember seeing her on her show when I was a child. :1orglaugh

Hat Man

Closed Account
What is this chic thinking?

The actress was charged on Tuesday with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs in relation to her April 6 arrest, in which she was accused of sideswiping a police car while attempting to make a right hand turn. The arrest occurred at 3 a.m. in West Hollywood and Bynes allegedly refused to take a Breathalyzer or drug test at the scene of the accident.

Immediately following her hearing, Bynes took to Twitter to enlist the help of who else, but the president of the United States.

“I don’t drink,” the 26-year-old wrote in a tweet addressed to @BarackObama. “Please fire the cop who arrested me. I also don’t hit and run. The end.”

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/amanda-bynes-dui-obama-333498

Sad that she thinks she can tweet the President and he'll do what she wants.

you know Trapper Jeff you right about Amanda being really talented comedic actress. but i bet she can still get decent enough roles, if lindsay lohan who's done worse is still getting employed so can Amanda

i just Amanda would be smart enough to get on a tv show again

red001

you know Trapper Jeff you right about Amanda being really talented comedic actress. but i bet she can still get decent enough roles, if lindsay lohan who's done worse is still getting employed so can Amanda

i just Amanda would be smart enough to get on a tv show again

red001

L.L. is a lot better known than Amanda, and people will watch something with her just because she's in it. Amanda doesn't seem to want to act any more for whatever her reasons are.

and because it's California with overcrowded prisons she might see 30 days behind bars but even that's unlikely.

red001

Hat Man

Closed Account
She'll be lucky if she'll get 30 days probation, and will be required to do a few PSA's about drinking and driving.

Hat Man :hatsoff: