• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Just wanted to thank all the fans and members for another great year! 2013 will be yet another exciting year for the Vixens website, wanted to mention a few things. Friday's updates will become pretty special, it will include photos or videos of models who have been requested but are not featured on the site yet. Webcam shows will be making a comeback in 2013 as well! I will be doing several live webcam shows during shoots where members will be able to interact with the model(s) and even get to vote on what outfits they should wear! Also, you will be seeing some "best of" photos and videos of your favorite Vixens! These will be mixed content in different outfits and will also include never before seen uncensored content! :) Happy new years!

Just wanted to thank all the fans and members for another great year! 2013 will be yet another exciting year for the Vixens website, wanted to mention a few things. Friday's updates will become pretty special, it will include photos or videos of models who have been requested but are not featured on the site yet. Webcam shows will be making a comeback in 2013 as well! I will be doing several live webcam shows during shoots where members will be able to interact with the model(s) and even get to vote on what outfits they should wear! Also, you will be seeing some "best of" photos and videos of your favorite Vixens! These will be mixed content in different outfits and will also include never before seen uncensored content! :) Happy new years!

Start with Elle Navarro. Sounds like AV is going to be great next year.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I hope uncensored means nipples for rosalee and joselyn. If so im ready to rejoin. Someone please let me know if mr e post those pics. thanks:eek:

I dont want to see anyone discussing it here in public where everyone can see. Some of the models dont want it known that they are doing topless or nude work for personal and professional reasons. Use the forum in the members section if you want to discuss it or PM each other please. Any talks about it here and I will have to stop posting it. Thanks

Sounds like AV will be aweome in the upcoming year really looking forward to it specially friday. Ps the new italia is really hot but could she have found a bigger bra to wear lol happy new year freeones peeps

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Thanks. One of the first "best of" clips will feature the sand video with Donna several here have asked about :)