• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alley Baggett

I popped into her chat a few times,she got old but didn't look to bad.Teased and flashed her tits.Set a topic for Pussy Play 2500 tokens.Didn't hang around to see if it was met.She made it to #74 for Miss MFC.So I guess she had a good start.

She doesn't set her topics very high on MFC.If met she does a pussy show or panty stuffing or something more explicit.I must say it's pretty hot for the Alley Baggett I saw in Playboy.Still looks pretty good.Worth checking out IMO.Bring Tokens lol!!

Last edited:
She was usually on later in the evening because she is in California.But I caught her on in the afternoon recently.It looked like a good day for tokens so I am sure she will cam at that time again.Have to go where the $$$$ is.

AlleyBaggett

Playboy XXX Super Star
Official Checked Star Member
HI Guys,
Just wanted to say "Hi" really quick! Thank you to everyone who still enjoys my sexy vibe in front of the camera! Lately, I have been REALLY enjoying and exploring my more "naughtier"side. SUPER FUN! A quick explanation as to why my videos on Nite Flirt are so expensive... You have to understand that seeing me in this new xxx kind of way...is rare, and so that's why my video prices are higher than most. I'm not known to do those types of videos....so it makes the video's rare and special, and so the price reflects that. I have now decided to not make any video more than $100 each. I do have videos that are $30 and $50. I also have Buy 1/ Get 1 Free deals from time to time. Currently, I have a deal for this week...where if you get a 20 minute Skype session with me, I'll give you 15 FREE minutes, to use now or later. This deal is going on through Nite Flirt and if you want more details on the deal, you can email me here.
Thank you for understanding- Thank you for turning me on with your words- Thank you for being respectful of my work- Thank you- THANK YOU- THANK YOU!
Big Kisses To YOU!
XOOX
ALLEY

AlleyBaggett

Playboy XXX Super Star
I want to clear up a few things:
OrionKey, RubenGarciaJr and others who are posting my videos and photos without my permission- PLEASE STOP IMMEDIATELY!!! If you are doing it because you think you are such a huge fan, you need to understand that it's only hurting me, in more ways than 1!!!! If you are a huge fan, you will understand that it's my choice to post up whatever content I want, whenever I want. It's guys like you who have caused me to not post new updates on my official site anymore. It's guys like you, who have caused many other models to stop modeling and stop posting on their own official websites and go away. If you can't afford the videos or photos, then that means you just can't get them. I am not a huge corporation or anything so pirating against me...is a direct blow to the stomach and it hurts!!!!
Guys, who are true fans and who understand....please let me know if you see any pirated content of mine out there. It's just not right! THANKS!

About my boobs...I actually had to get them reduced because they were hurting my back. So that's the reason....I had any work done to them. Also, I like my boobs then and I like my boobs now....actually a lot better now that they don't hurt and being pain free is really all that matters.

To the haters out there, if you don't like what you see....or whatever....PLEASE just move on! You can move on without being...rude or disrespectful.

Thanks for making this thread fun and sexy without putting anyone down or without taking advantage of my work.

THANKS!!!
xo
ALLEY

AlleyBaggett

Playboy XXX Super Star
Oh by the way....one way to read REAL feedback from guys who have actually gotten phone calls from me on Nite Flirt and gotten my exclusive videos from Nite Flirt.....is to go to my Nite Flirt profile and read the FEEDBACK that's there. Some good....a few bad....but mostly good. I just want you to know that I'm not pushing only GOOD feedback.... Read the feedback then make your own decision about getting a Goody. Anyway, my latest videos on Nite Flirt are MIND BLOWING!!!! I know you'll love them....I'v improved on so many levels in comparison to years ago....as in quality, lighting, and "getting it" so hard that I cum so hard! SO HOT!!! Let me know if you want my personal recommendations... MUAHHHHH Have a SEXXXY weekend!
XOOXOOXO
ALLEY

Oh by the way....one way to read REAL feedback from guys who have actually gotten phone calls from me on Nite Flirt and gotten my exclusive videos from Nite Flirt.....is to go to my Nite Flirt profile and read the FEEDBACK that's there. Some good....a few bad....but mostly good. I just want you to know that I'm not pushing only GOOD feedback.... Read the feedback then make your own decision about getting a Goody. Anyway, my latest videos on Nite Flirt are MIND BLOWING!!!! I know you'll love them....I'v improved on so many levels in comparison to years ago....as in quality, lighting, and "getting it" so hard that I cum so hard! SO HOT!!! Let me know if you want my personal recommendations... MUAHHHHH Have a SEXXXY weekend!
XOOXOOXO
ALLEY

Alley always a pleasure to hear from you. Are you not doing MFC anymore? You used to be on there quite frequently. It's been awhile since a notification for me has shown up that you are on.

AlleyBaggett

Playboy XXX Super Star
Alley always a pleasure to hear from you. Are you not doing MFC anymore? You used to be on there quite frequently. It's been awhile since a notification for me has shown up that you are on.

HI Shazz,
I plan to be back on MFC on November 6th! 12PM-3PM or till 4PM Pacific Time. Hope to see you then! Once I'm back, I plan to be on regularly again!!
MUAHHHHHHHHHH
XOOXO
ALLEY