• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

darkman

Retired Moderator
Well, made a post, with link and all, showed up, said I had 0 posts!!! I tried to edit post, and poof! It s gone! Anyway, joined board to say I love her too, and to post link. http://www.leximay.com/Home.html
Don't get too excited, not some hidden site full of galleries, just a site that wants to get you to buy some clips. But don't think I saw it on the 13 pages but. I could be wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my eyes are :rolleyes: right now.,
Some new members must wait until a moderator approves their posts. Its a mechanism to avoid spam! Your post has been approved now! BTW, if you didn't read the board rules yet... please do it by clicking here.
Welcome to the Freeones board!
darkman

britlover

Closed Account
hey whornee,

Yeah I've seen those vid caps before, but they are nice.

I really hope the rumors of her re-launching her site are true, because I myself, can't keep up with her unless she is saying or posting about which site's she'll be on next.

Hopefully she may start it back up and re-launch it and some some video work; maybe even releasing some DVDs. Anyway, let's just wait & see ...

britlover

Closed Account

Thanks Fixiants. I haven't seen this one before. I adore the shots of her underrated ass bending over. Oh-so-sexy ...
;)

Nice links as well to the other poster.

Man I'm so proud of how we've been able to keep adding to her thread, here. It's one of the most well maintained on Freeones here, like Daphne Rosen, Gianna Michaels, ect. Now if only Alexis would re-launch an official site so we chould keep track of her, that would be much nicer ... (*dreams*)

- Brandon :D

britlover

Closed Account

Thanks a lot, Spud. ;)

I just watched all four clips. On one hand, it's all sweet to alwaqys have hardcore clips of dear ol' sweet Alexis ...

... And on another, her being cllaed a fuckin' piece of shit whore and a "human toilet bowl" and always hearing the sound F/X of flushing and fart noises coming through my headphones is not. I like it when women play with cum, but those dirty Jersey boys are historical pricks, like many people these days.

I tired gettin' into it, but it's just not sexy to me. I mean when she does the degrading stuff, as I've said before. But I can't blame her cause I assume it pays really well, and she must get off on it in some fashion. (*shrugs*) I guess more power to her ...

- Brandon

britlover

Closed Account

Hey Fixiants :wave:

It's good your here, man! This is a really the best place online for good ol' underrated Alexis May. You'll find many a friends here, even though a lot of us regular posters have been busy with our personal lives, it would seem, as of late.

I looked at the pics and then at the videos you posted. Agree'd: Alexis is super hot, and so is the un-credited star she's with. Nice 'n think. I wounder who she is, cause I love raven-haired dark headed ones as well! I kinda wish Alexis would try out that look, as a matter of fact.

As always, loved seeing Alexis' facial expressions and moans and sounds. Everything she does is just so sensual and sexy. Big thanks for the posting! And welcome again ...

- Brandon