• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alex from ExploitedCollegeGirls

hey man i remember watching this story back in november on nightline about condom use in the industry. anyways when i was watching it I think they interview her at the end of the segment. It has to be her because she responded to nightlines questions in that same shy tone of voice just like in the exploitedcollege girls scene. Im tellin you Id bet all my money that is her.

Watch the video on abc nightline site link is http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=9071748

if link does not work the story was called Risky Business and it first aired on nov 13 2009

remember, she is at the end of the video, sitting in the chair

Last edited:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I found the video on snackfeed.

It's not her and it's probably another girl who will be gone soon.

So, she would make it a law to enforce condoms even though she won't be around that long and mess with other's freedom to use them or not.

Nice. :thefinger I suggest never hiring people that believe in that law to weed them out. ;)

The AIDS healthcare foundation workers are fascists that want to take away rights.

250,000+ scenes since 2004 and one person tested positive. A better rate than outside the industry.

Thanks Will E for taking the time to watch that video and respond to my post. I got overly excited because I thought it was her getting back in the biz. Oh well there are a couple of close others i enjoy watching named Amia Moretti and Alexis Love.