• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aletta Ocean - AKA: Aletta, Aletta Alien, Alien, Amanda, Dora, Doris, Doris Alien, Florancia, Florencia, Jessica Kline, Meseda, Nikita Charm

1.jpg

So is anyone else legit worried about the likely body dysmorphic issue here? Cause now she's on twitter talking about getting ribs removed. Not even sure that can legally be done either.

So is anyone else legit worried about the likely body dysmorphic issue here? Cause now she's on twitter talking about getting ribs removed. Not even sure that can legally be done either.

"Perfection is nothing. Unreal is good."

she's definitely got some kind of mental issues related to her perception of her body and what constitutes beauty, she's obsessed with plastic surgery and the pursuit of "perfection" but that's at the expense of her natural beauty

she's definitely got some kind of mental issues related to her perception of her body and what constitutes beauty, she's obsessed with plastic surgery and the pursuit of "perfection" but that's at the expense of her natural beauty

Not to mention physical health. Well potentially.

Not to mention physical health. Well potentially.

All of this makes me sad. She is such an amazing creation. And she's tinkered with her appearance, and hey, she's still gorgeous. But now she's going farther... Pump the brakes babe! I don't know who told her that women need to look like x, y or z. I don't know what the demons are that she deals with. I don't know how badly she has been hurt, and a lot of these chicks have been hurt terribly.

Please somebody get in this woman's ear, and make her understand! Aletta, you are so much more than fine the way you are. I'm sure all the dudes on here will say the same thing. Get a funky piercing...get a tattoo or something. Get this crap out of your system before hurting yourself. Get some therapy, whatever, but don't destroy one of the most beautiful creatures on the planet. Don't get weird on us...c'mon. Sigh.

I guess I'm of the very few that are fully supporting her :thumbsup:
achieving the best WHR should be a goal for every women, currently Aletta is 40-27-40
ribs removal is a step further behond perfection, thin ass injections would be the next step :D

I guess I'm of the very few that are fully supporting her :thumbsup:
achieving the best WHR should be a goal for every women, currently Aletta is 40-27-40
ribs removal is a step further behond perfection, thin ass injections would be the next step :D

I also fully support her :thumbsup: I especially want to see her with bigger breast implants + ass implants (not injections).