• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alejandra Maderos aka Karina - PRIVATE superbabe

Alejandra and Karina are NOT the same girl. One is argentinian and the other brazilian. Alejandra has done a handful of movies for Private, while Karyna only has put out 2 B/G scenes as far as I know. One of which can be found in "Sexy Latin Dream Girls #1 ". Just thought I'd clear that up..

Alejandra and Karina are NOT the same girl. One is argentinian and the other brazilian. Alejandra has done a handful of movies for Private, while Karyna only has put out 2 B/G scenes as far as I know. One of which can be found in "Sexy Latin Dream Girls #1 ". Just thought I'd clear that up..

They are the same girl. I mean, just look at her, same body, same face, you can't deny it. Even the tatoo match.

I'm diggin' her!

EDIT: Link deleted.

www.karynamoure.com

EDIT: You are NOT allowed to post "uploaded" content from sites like YouTube, IronBabes and such. (Even if you did not upload it yourself.). Link deleted.

EDIT: You are not allowed to make consecutive posts, use the "edit" button, Please. It's located at the right hand bottom corner of your post. Posts merged. Read the rules, Please.

Last edited by a moderator: