• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Admit it!

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
not even once in my entire life.. and I admit it!!

I'm not ashamed to admit that I acquiesced to a stripper's request that I wear her high heeled shoes. :)

lol.. it was just one time.. let me finish. back in '99 the spurs were in thee finals. my girlfriend hailing from san antonio was rooting for them.. i can't stand them. i told her they went gonna win. she betted me they would.. the bet, if i won she had to give me oral in a public place. if she won i had to wear one of her bras. well i guess you know thee rest. i was a sport about it.. was an uncomfortable feeling having that shit around my chest.

It's the best. :D

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
OK.....you got me. Here I am walking up to my apartment after a hard night of non-stop partying:

Panties.jpg

Guilty. No elaboration on this story though.

Aww shucks... you got me, yes I have... sometimes you can only satisfy a curiousity by stepping into its shoes.

every year, we have something called "karnaval" (like Mardi Gras) and I always dress up like a women. Shaving legs,beard, chest and put on make-up. My wife thought weird of me at first, now she prepares my clothing for me to wear when "karnaval" enters town ...