• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
sexy jeans babe

a very nice girl i saw in the supermarket yesterday! Her ass was wonderful in her tight jeans. Unfortunately i don't have a photo of her perfect ass. By the way, i have to say that she had a very beautiful face. But her ass was more wonderful! Later i'm going to come on this girl:
http://www.almightyzeus.com/babes/s/shaylaren04/index4.html
i love you, shay!:rubbel:

Re: Who made you cum today?

I'm still waiting for Tera Patrick visiting me.......:bowdown:

No serious, my girlfriend is still working, so I'm all alone here.
I have to wait for tonite.
But first I make her a great dinner.....:thumbsup:

Today it was Cali Cox taking on Lexington Steele. It's a kitchen scene I hadn't seen in years. Found it on spankwire. She finishes him off, which is one of the rare times you don't see Lex doing it himself.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

Today it was Cali Cox taking on Lexington Steele. It's a kitchen scene I hadn't seen in years. Found it on spankwire. She finishes him off, which is one of the rare times you don't see Lex doing it himself.

yeah, ive heard her name so many times and finally i saw her on a dvd i got recently, suck it dry. omg, this scene, its a bj scene and omg, shes so hot in that scene. i did a quick image search and was put off though, she didnt look the same, but fuck, u gotta see that scene. cleavage during a bj, so hot! so take a real good facial too.

Today it was this girl. She probably make me cum again.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator JCMSVOBODA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

Nadie from Cumfiesta. I am so sad she only did a few scenes, she would have been my favorite :(.