• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: Who made you cum today?

Yesterday it was a Deauxma/Christian scene....he was Deauxma's "accountant"..it was a pretty damn hot scene :thumbsup:

Tonight....meh. I'm too depressed to beat off...

Deauxma already twice this morning, within 15 minutes. Was watching her in a yellow top, goddaaaaaamn, that drive me over the edge in no more than a minute........ :rubbel:......
The ultimate MILF for life............

CA.

britlover

Closed Account

Towards the beginning of the day, I always have to masturbate once in order to truely "get the day rolling". It's better then coffee for me, since I don't personally drink it.

But at first today it was several free Kat Vixen galleries I have saved as favorites onmy laptop. That firey redheaded BBW always gets me off quickly as I fantasize about basically cumming on her tits & stomach, and the her rubbing my aborted baby juice into her tits and licking some and smiling.

And then, a few hours ago by myself, I locked my master bedroom door and quickly pounded one out yet again to a Priya Rai video I found at one of the many flashvideo quality places. She's easily in y top three current "alltime Fantasy/Dream girls". I've got a pretty high sperm count, and some I at last have to jack it once a day, or else I be VERY grumpy and will feel like bloated shit the next day. No bullshit, I've been that way since my first year of middle school when my testes started producing a hell of a lot of the baby batter.