• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

365 Days of Sex

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/09/05/health/webmd/main4421065.shtml

Definitely has merit. When my wife and I were engaged, our work schedules and living arrangements made it so that we could only have sex once a week at most, and it sucked because there was so much pressure on both of us to make it worth 7 days of anticipation. After we got married and started fucking like rabbits, the sex became amazing, simply because we both knew that even if things went awry one night, there were always more opportunities around the corner. So for couples who have gotten into the habit of once-a-month sex, I could definitely see this approach working.

☼LEGIT☼
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/09/05/health/webmd/main4421065.shtml

Definitely has merit. When my wife and I were engaged, our work schedules and living arrangements made it so that we could only have sex once a week at most, and it sucked because there was so much pressure on both of us to make it worth 7 days of anticipation. After we got married and started fucking like rabbits, the sex became amazing, simply because we both knew that even if things went awry one night, there were always more opportunities around the corner. So for couples who have gotten into the habit of once-a-month sex, I could definitely see this approach working.

I will definitly take this into consideration when I get married. I'm currently not looking for a gf though.

bigbadbrody

Banned
how about "365 days of masturbation"

i dunno.... that whole "whats good for the goose" saying kinda
comes to mind...... i mean.... if one of you just don't got the drive
then it can be pretty difficult......

Facetious

Moderated
365 days in a row ? Sheesh ! You'd actually have to love somebody for that much action. :tongue:

There's No Love

bigbadbrody

Banned

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Sounds good. Now.. to get a girl to fuck. Constantly. :pouts:

CHEF!!!! Bend over!

Whatever keeps the relationship fresh and interesting seems to be the best approach. If couples are having a harder time finding time to have sex then they should try and remedy it instead of abstaining when they both want something. Couples with opposite sex drives are another story entirely.