• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

239 Feared Dead in Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight

Somebody call Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum to take a mac laptop with an untested computer virus into orbit to sort this shit out...

Moon Reptiles or Moon Jews. You decide.

actually both are accurate as they are, in fact, reptilian moon jews. in all seriousness though, i know a couple people who trade in auto parts of suspect origins. if i hear of them peddling used airliner furniture and jet turbine parts i will tip off the local authorities. weird shit though, but missing planes tend to turn up in some way or another. sad about the passengers though in any scenario. :(

Seems like they kind off solved it, one of the satalites had picked up a lot of wrecks in the sea on the west coast of Australia which (they say ) describe the parts of the boeing which is missing. although family members do not agree and are(very understandably) upset.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I'll be amazed if they ever solve this one. I am completely baffled how or why or what actually happened here. If they don't somehow find the black boxes, the mystery of Flight #370 will be right up there with D.B. Cooper in aviation lore.

I'll be amazed if they ever solve this one. I am completely baffled how or why or what actually happened here. If they don't somehow find the black boxes, the mystery of Flight #370 will be right up there with D.B. Cooper in aviation lore.

What if they found it, but won't ever publish the findings because they're too sinistre?

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
What if they found it, but won't ever publish the findings because they're too sinistre?

Well, you never know. Depends on what they discover I suppose. The FBI is involved and of course we know that they would never be involved in any sort of misinformation or deception, right? :rolleyes:

Breaking news a few minutes ago on MSNBC: Officials have recalculated the radar data and come to the conclusion that the plane was traveling faster than thought and ran out of fuel much earlier than thought. So they are moving the search area 700 miles North.