• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2009 State Farm Home Run Derby Game

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
The Prince won....

Fielder that is! Congrats to him!!!

I guess Shayd wins since he was the only one to pick him. Way to go, Shayd!!!

:bowdown::glugglug:

Fuck Fielder and fuck Milwaukee. The stadium is nicknamed "Wrigley North." The last player to throw a no-hitter there was a Cub.

Thanks for being a good sport!

:rolleyes::dunno::confused:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Meh. It's batting practice with an audience. And without D-Lee, the best players weren't participating.

The Prince won....

I'd like to contest this win (no offense Shayd), but you'll notice that Shayd did not fill out a complete ballot. His ballot should not count. Jagger69 should be counted as the official winner.

The Prince won....

Thanks for being a good sport!

:rolleyes::dunno::confused:

Well, I didn't even follow the rules, (which I mistakenly didn't read before I posted) so maybe a moral victory, but no more. :1orglaugh

I'd like to contest this win (no offense Shayd), but you'll notice that Shayd did not fill out a complete ballot. His ballot should not count. Jagger69 should be counted as the official winner.

Oh, no offense taken at all. 23lebron23 even went out of his way to PM me to let me know I didn't fill the bracket out properly, (I'm an idiot and didn't read the rules!), so that's fine by me, it's all in good fun. :thumbsup: :)

Even though shayd didnt do it correct ill give it to him because for some god dam reason MLB makes it impossible to know who is in the derby because bay was announced as a contestant but was not in the derby along with evan longoria.

Even though shayd didnt do it correct ill give it to him because for some god dam reason MLB makes it impossible to know who is in the derby because bay was announced as a contestant but was not in the derby along with evan longoria.

Lebron, do we still get points even if we did not win it?

Lebron, do we still get points even if we did not win it?

you cant say there was a true winner because 2 players changed and mlb never announced it so i chose the person who guessed the winner.

no one gets them because petra never responded to me even though i asked last thursday.

I still don't get why they huss and fuss about who's in the derby. The day the rosters are announced, the lineup for the HR derby should be announced, and there should be fines for dropping out, or just not let the guys come to the ASG in the first place. To be honest, I'd rather have non-All-Stars in the HR derby than this flip flopping.