• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2008 MLB Thread

will howard do something tonight ?

- if he gets his eye in he could swing the game for the phillies

He it a homerun.

Now lets see if Pena or Longoria can do something productive.

Longoria crushed that ball....amazed that it stayed in the park.

The Rays need Pena to start hitting if they want a chance.

As far as the Phillie fans chanting "Eva", I am not so sure why that is supposed to be funny. Is that really the best they can do? It's easy to hate a player when they are successful though, so keep up the chanting... I am sure it is really getting to him.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Longoria crushed that ball....amazed that it stayed in the park.

He hit it pretty well, but it was a towering hit, not a line drive type of hit. That's why the wind killed it, because he got underneath it.

As far as the Phillie fans chanting "Eva", I am not so sure why that is supposed to be funny. Is that really the best they can do? It's easy to hate a player when they are successful though, so keep up the chanting... I am sure it is really getting to him.

What else do you expect them to say? HAHA, it IS funny. I love when fans chant things like that. My favorite recent chant was when the Cleveland Browns absolutely crushed the New York Giants and the whole stadium was chanting "OVER RATED :clap clap clapclapclap: OVER RATED :clap clap clapclapclap:"

That was absolutley one of the worst National Anthem performances I've ever had the misfortune of hearing.

I hope the Phillies lose this game just for forcing that upon me and anyone else who heard it.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
That was absolutley one of the worst National Anthem performances I've ever had the misfortune of hearing.

I hope the Phillies lose this game just for forcing that upon me and anyone else who heard it.

I changed the station really quick, as soon as she got to "can you see"...BLEH. I HATE when people try and "individualize" the National Anthem. Just sing it how it's supposed to be performed and stop trying to be so fucking creative...you just ruin it that way.

I changed the station really quick, as soon as she got to "can you see"...BLEH. I HATE when people try and "individualize" the National Anthem. Just sing it how it's supposed to be performed and stop trying to be so fucking creative...you just ruin it that way.

Well said Chef!

Well, aside from a miracle, I think it is over as well. The Rays had a great year and in some kind of sick way, I think it may be better that they don't win the WS in their first year of success.

If in the very first year they achieve .500 they also win the whole damn thing, it seems like the players and the fans would almost expect it to be easy. Don't get me wrong, I am still cheering for them and I hope they can pull it out but overall, it may be best for them to get the taste and be hungry to win it all next year.

Well, aside from a miracle, I think it is over as well. The Rays had a great year and in some kind of sick way, I think it may be better that they don't win the WS in their first year of success.

If in the very first year they achieve .500 they also win the whole damn thing, it seems like the players and the fans would almost expect it to be easy. Don't get me wrong, I am still cheering for them and I hope they can pull it out but overall, it may be best for them to get the taste and be hungry to win it all next year.

This is true. Now they have something to build on and work for if, in fact, they do loose.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Philly is a good team, I think the whole reason they are doing so well is because the Rays are a young team, this is the first apperance in the playoffs and World Series. There must be alot of pressure, it might get to them.