• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2006 Oscar nominees

Anything for Best Picture as long as it isn't Brokeback Mountain.Lets be honest here,this is only getting the attention it is because it's about 2 gay cowboys.Wow 2 gay cowboys it must be a good film 'nope'.Do they look at the film or just the politics of it.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
manolodourden said:
Brokeback Mountain rules:nanner:

Bill O'Reilly goona luurve this news.......:rofl:

I've only seen a few of the nominated films, but I really was impressed by March of the penguins (documentary feature nominee). Hope it will win the award!

:hatsoff: Jackson

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Glad to see Wallace & Gromit among the nominations.....:nanner:

om3ga said:
Glad to see Wallace & Gromit among the nominations.....:nanner:

Same here but it's not as good as the others though,I thought anyway.
Also glad Judy Dench is in they.Very rare she does a bad performance.

I didn't saw the movie Brokeback mountain, so i know its about 2 gay cowboys, but i'm sure that the movie has more substance than this ?
What about the performances in it ?

poggy1 said:
Anything for Best Picture as long as it isn't Brokeback Mountain.Lets be honest here,this is only getting the attention it is because it's about 2 gay cowboys.Wow 2 gay cowboys it must be a good film 'nope'.Do they look at the film or just the politics of it.

Tomorrow on World News Tonight their going to have a news segment on the politics of Brokeback Mountain.

walk the line didnt get a nominationfor best picture??? i'm stunned! anyway witherspoon and phoenix should win both of their respective awards, as for best picture its going to be brokeback mountain, but i'd like crash to win it

brokeback mountain was the best film of the year. the people who say it only got nominated because it has gay people in it are bigots who didn't even see it.