• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

100 worst songs ever

clearly the list is flawed, because there is no lil wayne, Don johnson, Garth brooks and at least half of the songs are not from this last decade with that voice shit thing pop stars all use now.

Yes, as I stated its a good song to strip too.

Any song that women like to strip to doesn't belong. ;)

Of the songs I've heard of I agree with maybe 90% of this list, but I definitely don't think "I'd do Anything for Love (But I Won't do That)" and "Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm" belong on it. Those songs are awesome.

And what's wrong with "Mmmbop?" I'm rocking out to it right now. :banger::D

There are way worst songs than the top 20, "chicken Noodle Soup", "Chain Hang Low", and anything that has to do with the dougie or jerk come to mind.

And Why is Celine Dion on this list? I dont like her music, but she has amazing range as a vocalist.

Hootie is the not that bad, either is Rupert Holmes, not great at all, but not awful..

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I may, or may not disagree with the following, depending on how drunk I am....

Any song that women like to strip to doesn't belong. ;)

Of the songs I've heard of I agree with maybe 90% of this list, but I definitely don't think "I'd do Anything for Love (But I Won't do That)" and "Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm" belong on it. Those songs are awesome.

And what's wrong with "Mmmbop?" I'm rocking out to it right now. :banger::D

I did not agree with 90% of this list but then again I am a music lover. To me the worst song ever written is Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray; God he sux

I love these songs:

'How Bizarre'
OMC
(It's got character, something a little different)

'Breakfast at Tiffany's'
Deep Blue Something
(good tune, great vocals and guitar)

'Blue (Da Ba Dee)'
Eiffel 65
(nice club anthem, reminds me of the old days)

'Party All the Time'
Eddie Murphy
(only because it makes me laugh thinking about him)

'With Arms Wide Open'
Creed
(lame band, good song, it's about the birth of his child, my ex girlfriend use to bang the guitarist; just a fun fact)