• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
bodie54
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• He Seig Heil'd with his choice of alcoholic beverage. lol Thanks for the rep!
    Thanks for the rep, but more for the recognition. I enjoy reading your posts as well, your thoughts are just as cohesive and sensible, if not more so.
    THX 4 the Kate Beckinsale rep! :hatsoff:

Thanks for the rep. Yeah, I voted for Trump and I hope he does well but so far I am not overly impressed. He seems to lack good judgment in assessing situations and their possible ramifications, which is surprising considering his successful business background. I fear he may be over his head but I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm an independent swing voter....the group that got him elected so I don't really let the brown-shirt wannabes that think everything he does is magnificent get to me very much. If he doesn't get the job done, 2020 will be here before you know it.
    ***The-Trolls-Of-Freeones-Talk-2016-Edition*** Who cut the cheese? Wait, who made the cut?

Who made the cut? You did!
    Hello your medical eminence.
    Well, fickle me... a lot of time has passed and she's no longer my favorite internet model...although....she'd probably still be in the top 5.
    Thanks for the heads up :hatsoff:
    I had no idea!!
    [img]

:glugglug:

While not comprised of the product you mentioned, these too are in need of some maintenance:
    Looks like you've got your work cut out for you:

Link #1 in the quoted post:

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

:quack:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…