• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
love this girl great bod great personality hell of a combination i hope shr does'nt go hard core she's fine the way she is yurizan u rock p.s i'm new here hello 2 all

Sweetyurizan

Official Checked Star Member
Don't worry there will be no hardcore bg of me on the net, guarentee it, I just want you to enjoy my site sweetyurizan and have fun.
hugs
Yuri

Attachments

• yurinew2.jpg
    yurinew2.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 1,052

Sweetyurizan

Official Checked Star Member
Great news!

My web company made the announcement today that the only new content going up will be for my only website sweetyurizan.com. It is the only site I answer emails for and do wechat and soon a webcam live. So all you guys can get it there soon
hugs
yuri

Attachments

• sweet2.jpg
    sweet2.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 952

rollo25

Banned
So what's the deal with clubyurizan.com then? I thought there was far better content on there than sweetyurizan.com.

YURIZAN BELTRAN HAS FAKE BOOBS???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!!???

Ok, so I been a big fan of Miss Beltran, and ofcourse her biggest draw is that she sports some unbelievably hot NATURAL boobs. So I downloaded the following vid:

Edit - Do not share uploaded content. Read the rules and the sticky thread about posting videos, please.

And around the 2:07 mark when she lifts her boobs I see what appears to be surgery scar. Needless to say, I was devastated. So I keep watching, not only because the vid is incredibly hot, but because I could not believe what my eyes had seen, and further into the video she's massaging, caressing and occasionally lifting her boobs and AGAIN, under both breasts I see what appear to be surgery scars. Please, say it ain't so. Not Yurizan's tear drop shaped beauties. I thought they might be creases in the skin, but being an anti-silicone breast man, I've pretty much seen every type of breast surgery scar there is, and it saddens me that Miss Beltran might be duping us. Yuri, you have some 'splaining to do.

I am happy that SweetYurizan is seriously continuing her website, with glamour and girl-girl. Just look at her many wonderful pics in this forum above and on her myspace page
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=325315067
to get an impression of what´s to come. The only bottle-neck is to upload all that amount.
For my eyes she is the most adorable model in the net, with such a perfect body in every detail, and I see absolutely no reason to complain and feel disappointed.

oh yeah by the way who cares if there real or fake just enjoy the view and shut up

very nice i would love 2 see yuri do some titty bouncing and shaking does she do any of that on her sites