• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

your SNES (super nintendo) picks

Must have

Act Raiser
AD&D Eye of the beholder
Chrono Trigger (honestly of the the best RPG of all time, deal with it)
Dragon Quest 5
Earthbound
Final Fantasy 2 (aka 4)
Final Fantasy 3 (aka 6)
F-Zero
Ogre Battle
Secret of Evermore
Secret of Mana (Ones again, one of the best RPGs of all time, eat it)
Super Metroid
Super Ghouls and Ghosts
Super Mario RPG
The Legend Of Zelda - Link to the Past (If you don't like this game, shoot your self in the head right now)

Just a small list.. >_>

F-Zero
Super mario world

Lots of good ones mentioned already, and several faves that other people have already brought up.

One of my all time favorite SNES games, though:
250px-Pilotwings_Box.jpg

Spent years of my life trying to dominate PilotWings!

Am I the only one that gets nostalgic about the those Super Nintendo boxes with their landscape shape and artwork? They do seem to have more character then what you see now, although maybe that's because more hand done artwork was involved and there is less photo processing with them.

Also I remember playing Pioletwings. I think I found the game infuriating, although I still keep playing.

A lot of the games that I would have picked have already been mentioned so I will throw in Street Racer. It's a Mario Kart knockoff but I like my Kart games and I had good times playing this one. Helmut FTW!!!

+1 for Pilotwings, loved that game. I'm also a big fan of the SimCity games and the SNES version of the first SimCity was pretty awesome. Can't forget about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time as well.

I think the SNES was and still is the greatest game console ever, with some of the best games arguably ever made out of all the different genres. Think about it, best RPG ever: Chrono Trigger. Best adventure/puzzle/Zelda game: A Link to the Past. The best non-Mario platforming game: Donkey Kong Country. Two of the best and most original racing games ever: F-Zero and Super Mario Kart. The list goes on and on. The SNES also pioneered the modern multi-button controllers with the use of top left and right shoulder buttons.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
+1 for Pilotwings, loved that game. I'm also a big fan of the SimCity games and the SNES version of the first SimCity was pretty awesome. Can't forget about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time as well.

hehe, turtles in time was awesome. just played that over. for the 10th time or so. a classic.

Pilotwings was ghetto but fun. I loved the Final Fantasy SNES ports. F-Zero and UN Squadron were two of my first games. Super Godzilla was mindless fun. Starfox was one of my faves. I didn't stay on SNES too long because I got the Genesis and focused myself on that. I rented most of the games I played on that system but I did get the 32x and SegaCD add-ons.

Must have

Act Raiser
AD&D Eye of the beholder
Chrono Trigger (honestly of the the best RPG of all time, deal with it)
Dragon Quest 5
Earthbound
Final Fantasy 2 (aka 4)
Final Fantasy 3 (aka 6)
F-Zero
Ogre Battle
Secret of Evermore
Secret of Mana (Ones again, one of the best RPGs of all time, eat it)
Super Metroid
Super Ghouls and Ghosts
Super Mario RPG
The Legend Of Zelda - Link to the Past (If you don't like this game, shoot your self in the head right now)

Just a small list.. >_>

fantastic list, but Terranigma and Tales of Phantasia should be there

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario World
F Zero
All the Street Fighters
Mega Man X, X2, X3