• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XRCO: Actress Hall of Fame

These are the actresses in the X-rated Critics Organization's Hall of Fame:

Georgina Spelvin
Tina Russell
Rene Bond
Marilyn Chambers
Sharon Thorpe
Annette Haven
Leslie Bovee
Sharon Mitchell
Colleen Brennan
Sharon Kane
Tiffany Mynx
Gloria Leonard
Kay Parker
Suzanne McBail
Seka
Veronica Hart
Erica Boyer
Vanessa Del Rio
Desiree Cousteau
Lisa DeLeeuw
Hypatia Lee
Ashlyn Gere
Debi Diamond
Shanna McCullough
Ginger Lynn
Christy Canyon
Amber Lynn
Nina Hartley
Desiree West
Jeanna Fine
Bionca
Careena Collins

Is there anyone you'd add to the list? Since it's a Hall of Fame, it ought to be someone whose made a fair number of movies. Is there anyone who doesn't belong in the current membership?

When I read the title of the thread my first thaught was Kaitlyn Ashley (to me one of the best of all time). She´s definitely missing.
There´s so many in that list I´ve never heard of! Well, it´s impossible to know em all, I guess...

Rakete said:
When I read the title of the thread my first thaught was Kaitlyn Ashley (to me one of the best of all time). She´s definitely missing.
There´s so many in that list I´ve never heard of! Well, it´s impossible to know em all, I guess...

There are a few names I'm not familiar with either, a few others I know only by name, a few more I've only seen pictures of, and a few more still that I've only seen in one movie.

Celeste also came to my mind... she'd be an excellent choice. From the '80s I'd add a couple of my favs not in the HOF already: Elle Rio and Keisha.

Another name that comes to mind right now is Sylvia Saint, who I think is very deserving of having her name added.... and although I personally dislike Jenna Jameson, she's brought in enough $$$$$ to the industry that I'd have to add her as well.

As far as who's in there that I don't like.... I never found either Sharon Mitchell or Bionca even remotely attractive (although they really got into it in their movies), so I don't care much for them being in the HOF.

To name a few: Porsche Lynn, Sunset Thomas, Savannah (R.I.P.) Taija Rae, Megan Leigh, Stacy Valentine, Alicia Monet, Costance Money, Tracey Adams, Amber Michaels, Ona Zee, Jenna Jameson, Kobe Tai, Lea DeMae (R.I.P.), Violet Blue, Avalon (aka Jennifer Dark), Sarah Jane Hamilton, Tera Patrick, Raquel Darrian, Anita Blond, Paula Price, Aja, Kendall Marx, Tami Monroe, Susan Nero, Tara Monroe, Victoria Paris, Moana Pozzi (R.I.P.), Angel Kelly, Stacey Donovan, Marilyn Rose, Sarah Young, Sibylle Rauch, Dolly Buster, Olivia Del Rio, Angel (the one that acted in "Too Maughty To Say No"), Sunny McKay, Anita Dark, Taylor Wayne, Tabatha Cash, Lydia Chanel, Joy Karin's, KC Williams, Shayla LaVeaux, Asia Carrera, Kaitlyn Ashley, Sylvia Saint, Britt Morgan, Laurie Smith, Traci Lords, Marilyn Jess, Olinka, Carolyn Monroe, Chasey Lain, Hannah Harper, Mai Lin, Jeanette Littledove, Cicciolina (aka Ilona Staller), Nikky Anderson, Katja Kean, and last but NOT least: Dorothy LeMay.

Akzo said:
....Britt Morgan, Laurie Smith, Traci Lords, Marilyn Jess, Olinka, Carolyn Monroe......

I agree with most of your list, but i doubt that anyone in the adult community would consider Traci Lords for the hall of fame. she slammed the business pretty hard after she left and there are a lot of the "old school" talent that still resent her.

Hello mr336wmg.

My list was made from a fan's point of view...

To that list I also forgot to add Jamie Summers, Erika Bella, Jennifer Red, Selen, Tiffany Million, Kelly Trump, Eva Henger, Fovea, Helen Duval, Angelica Bella, Deborah Wells, Tania Russof, Carole Tredille (aka Miss France, aka Tennessy, check her filmography out at this site: http://www.egafd.co.uk/actresses/details.php/id/c0068), Angela Baron, Dyanna Lauren, Aunt Peg (aka Juliet Anderson), Bridgette Monet, Brittany Andrews, Dominique Charon (French actress, unknown in the US, I think) Carol Cummings, Danielle Martin, Candida Royalle, and Naomi (a wonderful black girl whose filmography is here: http://www.iafd.com/person.asp?perfid=Naomi&gender=F), etc...

Akzo