• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
Hi Giselle , when a boy/girl scene or a solo dildo in your pussy ?

Never say never but right now I'm content with solo action but am hoping to shoot g/g scenes soon! :lips: I do have solo toy content live now in my member's area

http://instagram.com/p/kGrXtDszf2/#
Can we all just be thankful for a moment that this wonderful young woman chooses to favor us with images of her magnificent beauty displayed for us without trying to crank her up to do hardcore? :facepalm:
I for one am glad she doesn't. I'm also glad Gisele doesn't cover herself with tats and piercings or engage in the other foolishness young women in the glamour field seem obliged to do nowadays.

Her best quality, besides her physical white-hotness, is the personality behind the imagery we see. She represents a woman who may and probably does live close by any of us, and it ain't fake. She IS, or at least has convinced me she is, the genuine girl-next-door model.

Anyway, she puts up with a ton of shit just so we can enjoy fantasizing about her. Would any of us accept the spotlight that style of life entails without some reservations? I sure wouldn't, and appreciate what she does all the more. :thumbsup:

When I say she's the best at what she does , it's because I mean it.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
http://instagram.com/p/kGrXtDszf2/#
Can we all just be thankful for a moment that this wonderful young woman chooses to favor us with images of her magnificent beauty displayed for us without trying to crank her up to do hardcore? :facepalm:
I for one am glad she doesn't. I'm also glad Gisele doesn't cover herself with tats and piercings or engage in the other foolishness young women in the glamour field seem obliged to do nowadays.

Her best quality, besides her physical white-hotness, is the personality behind the imagery we see. She represents a woman who may and probably does live close by any of us, and it ain't fake. She IS, or at least has convinced me she is, the genuine girl-next-door model.

Anyway, she puts up with a ton of shit just so we can enjoy fantasizing about her. Would any of us accept the spotlight that style of life entails without some reservations? I sure wouldn't, and appreciate what she does all the more. :thumbsup:

When I say she's the best at what she does , it's because I mean it.

Bless you. So right in what you say.

Bless you. So right in what you say.
Thank you for saying that. I'm an old man and with age one learns many things, as in this case being grateful for what one has right in front of them without having to push it further. :yoda: And, I genuinely LIKE Gisele beyond the effect she has on what's left of my libido. ;)