• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wut? No Thread About California Gunman Killing 4 in Drive-By Rampage?

The California gunman who killed at least four people and hospitalized 10 more - including two children as parents took their children to school - has been identified as Kevin Janson Neal, 43.

Neal, who sometimes used the name Smith, was identified as the shooter after his Tuesday rampage, which climaxed with him smashing into a school's gates and firing into its walls and windows.

He began his rampage near his home on Bobcat Lane in the Rancho Tehama Reserve at 7.52am, shooting people at random before stealing a truck and performing drive-bys on homes, pedestrians and other drivers.

Neal eventually arrived at the Rancho Tehama Elementary School and smashed through its gates before firing as many as 100 bullets through windows and walls, hitting one child. He then fled, and was shot dead by police near the property.

'I thought there was a car accident,' Stephanie Turner, who was dropping off her children, aged 6 and 7, at the time, told the Sacramento Bee of Neal's assault on the school gates.

'I pulled into the school and heard gunshots. I told my kids to get down onto the floor. Then I saw a guy in the back of the school with a rifle. As soon as he saw us, he started shooting at us. I just took off.'

According to the local school district, Neal shot through windows and walls, hitting one child in a classroom, who had to be airlifted to hospital and is in stable condition.

The gunman is believed to have fired between 90 and 100 rounds. A semi-automatic rifle and two handguns were retrieved from the scene.

That child was identified as Alejandro Hernandez, 6; he was hit in the chest and foot, according to a cousin who started a GoFundMe page for him.

He was airlifted to Mercy Medical Center in Redding in critical condition, but is expected to recover, according to his cousin, Arlene Monroy, 17.

Monroy told DailyMail.com: 'As of now he is stable, but he still has the bullets in his chest and foot. He will be going into surgery tonight to remove them. I'm not sure how long he is expected to stay [in hospital].'

One parent, Coy Ferreira, who was dropping off his daughter at the kindergarten at the time, told local station KRCR that he was there when the first shots were fired.

'It sounded like a firecracker went off and we all stopped and were stunned,' he said. 'Then, like a minute later, there were three more shots fired.'

He said that a school employee ushered parents and children into the building.

School district officials said that other children were injured by glass when the windows were shot out.

After firing on the school, Neal stole another car and drove off, but was shot dead at a nearby intersection by police after a brief gunfight.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ad-shooting-California-elementary-school.html

Change his name to Nasir Muhammad and we'd be freaking the fuck out right now. Increase the mass surveillance! Muslim ban! Extreme vetting!

Boy, Crime. I don’t know.

It’s heartbreaking stuff.