• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

women at your work you would love to fuck ?

does anyone has this same idea about a woman at your work who you just would love to fuck ?

i've got this beautiful woman at my work, she's not big, but she's got a godess body. I'm working with a smile from now on :nanner:

Christa

Christa Omalley RN
I work in a hospital!!!! Plenty of cute women!!!

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Picking up women where you work is a pretty classic way to completely ruin a good job.

Picking up women where you work is a pretty classic way to completely ruin a good job.

I agree, in Spain we say:

"no metas la polla
donde tengas la olla",

don't put your cock where you are cooking, or something similar.

I have no problems with that, I cannot fuk a woman who I've talked a couple of days in a row.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Not especially but I have a lot of customers about whom I have certainly fantasized many times.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I wanna f*ck my big-breasted supervisor. But she says I can't until I fill out a C43/6A.

CherylFan

Closed Account
Oh yes. In my department there`s one girl, mid 20s I think, slim, shortish hair, always wears heels, looks like she`d be amazing at sucking. Another who is married and therefore fucked regularly, very nice. Another who`s early 20s, very short but very big breasts, lovely. Another who`s a true MILF with splendid cleavage. A clerical assistant who seems unable to find a bra which fits judging by her tits. And in another department one woman in middle management who isn`t much of a looker but you just know she`s be amazingly hot in bed and married not long ago so again being fucked regularly. So lots of shaggable women!

Oh yes. In my department there`s one girl, mid 20s I think, slim, shortish hair, always wears heels, looks like she`d be amazing at sucking. Another who is married and therefore fucked regularly, very nice. Another who`s early 20s, very short but very big breasts, lovely. Another who`s a true MILF with splendid cleavage. A clerical assistant who seems unable to find a bra which fits judging by her tits. And in another department one woman in middle management who isn`t much of a looker but you just know she`s be amazingly hot in bed and married not long ago so again being fucked regularly. So lots of shaggable women!
So. Why haven't you done anything with any of 'em. . .Mr Stud. :dunno:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
There's a French :frenchman: woman of Morrocan ancestry at my work. Such eyes. Such a face. So tempting.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
At the moment, no.

the dialysis clinic where i work just hired this 22 yr old cuban chick named, ami. she looks just like janessa brazil, with bigger tits.