• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wolverine's OCSM of the Year Contest Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
As some of you may know (or don't care), I run a little contest here every year based around the activity of our OCSMs. I see who is the most active through a quick and computational process. Out of the 648 OCSMs listed on the board, I pick one who I feel earns my title of OCSM of the year.

Qualifications include constant activity. An OCSM cannot be inactive for more than 2 months based solely on their posting activity. I do not yet own (and probably never will own) access to see if these are true posts as opposed to commercial posts (i.e. promotional posts). So for now, just about everything counts. Our past winners in OCSM of the Year contest are:

2010: Jane Burgess
2011: Miss Hybrid
2012: Briana Lee

In previous years, I've added two other categories Best Newcomer OCSM and Comeback OCSM of the Year (or as I call it, the Sloppy Seconds Award). Best Newcomer is based on those OCSMs who enter the previous year into OCSM status in the month of November so for this year Best Newcomer OCSM will run from November 2012-December 2013. Next year will be November 2013 and so on. It gives them a nice 2 month cushion to get acquainted with all of us here at Freeones, which some do and some don't. For the Sloppy Seconds/Best Comeback Award, an OCSM has to be inactive for 2 months or more and then return to the board, making consecutive posts in each month hence. From there, I gather totals to see who's been the most active. Previous winners in each category are as follows:

Best Newcomer:
2011: Michelle Berger
2012: Holly Rydem

Best Cumback/Sloppy Seconds
2012: Mandy Flores

Congratulations to these previous winners. The winners are not eligible for the title in the categories they have won in the past.

Now friends, for our winners.

In the OCSM of the Year category, the winner is...Harley Spencer with 1970 posts for the year.
2nd Place: our past Comeback of the Year winner Mandy Flores with 1808 posts
3rd Place: Maggie Green with 1393 posts
4th: Lolita Borgia with 776 posts
5th: Vicky Vette with 669 Posts
Congratulations ladies. There were 28 eligible OCSMs in the category, all remained active on the boards throughout the year and never took any time off. That's about par for the course average of 30 eligible contestants over the 4 years I've been doing this.

In the Best Newcomer Category, the winner is Natalie Vegas, who debuted on August 22, 2013. She has 214 posts in 4 months. That's pretty impressive. There were only 6 possible nominees in this category this year, as several of the newcomers to the board this year dropped off after only a month or less of posting or dropped out for over 3 months of posting on the board. There were 57 new OCSMs between November 2012 and December 2013. That's a pretty small number of ladies staying active. Maybe 2014 will bring them back?

In comeback of the year (formerly called the Sloppy Seconds Award), in a runaway victory with 336 posts since her return in March, the winner is Andi Land.

Congrats to the winners

In the OCSM of the Year category, the winner is...Harley Spencer with 1970 posts for the year.

Congrats Miss Harley, for being the most interactive OCSM!

Although, it's not really fair, since approximately 1800 of those posts were telling Happy to stop hiding in your bushes. :suspicious:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Most deserving winners and thank you for your effort compiling this. I wish that Briana Lee would have cracked that top 5. Her interaction is more of the personal nature rather than Vicky Vette's robotic promotional activity.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Wow, I won! That's a huge shocker to me. I knew I posted a lot, but I felt like there were a few times when I wasn't posting quite as much as I do at other times, due to traveling so much. But it's good to see that I posted more than I thought I did!
Thank you Wolverine for running the contest, it's very interesting to see the stats and definitely feels nice to be recognized.

Congrats, Harley. Now get a life.

This is my life. Not only is this my job, but it's my passion, and I don't know what my life would be like without it.

Thanks to the winners! I think this contest is a good idea...might be nice to include it as an award in the Miss FreeOnes contest. It's not votable but hey, it gets board activity up.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Most deserving winners and thank you for your effort compiling this. I wish that Briana Lee would have cracked that top 5. Her interaction is more of the personal nature rather than Vicky Vette's robotic promotional activity.

deer.gif
giraffe.gif
Bob,
gallop.gif

Bri may have cracked the top 5, but because she has won it before, like Jane and myself
mememe.gif
, Bri is not counted.

mememe.gif

Miss Hybrid

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Wow, I won! That's a huge shocker to me. I knew I posted a lot, but I felt like there were a few times when I wasn't posting quite as much as I do at other times, due to traveling so much. But it's good to see that I posted more than I thought I did!
Thank you Wolverine for running the contest, it's very interesting to see the stats and definitely feels nice to be recognized.

This is my life. Not only is this my job, but it's my passion, and I don't know what my life would be like without it.
Congratulations Harley and to the runner ups! It wasn't a surprise to me that your won because I have seen and read so many of your thoughtful and passionate posts. It's great how you and our other favorite babes contribute and shoot the breeze in the Talk other random forums, this is just something that I find cool and endearing as someone new to the site.

Again congratulations to you all and Happy New Year!

Harley Spencer

Thanks to the winners! I think this contest is a good idea...might be nice to include it as an award in the Miss FreeOnes contest. It's not votable but hey, it gets board activity up.

I actually agree with this. I think most of the voting done is based on favorites and popularity, not so much the girls' efforts. There could be a girl who does a ton of work, puts in tons of time, effort, and money, and hardly gets recognized for it. Meanwhile, there are girls who get recognized simply for being popular. It's like high school all over again.

Congratulations Harley and to the runner ups! It wasn't a surprise to me that your won because I have seen and read so many of your thoughtful and passionate posts. It's great how you and our other favorite babes contribute and shoot the breeze in the Talk other random forums, this is just something that I find cool and endearing as someone new to the site.

Again congratulations to you all and Happy New Year!

Thanks, Vanlee! I do love posting on here :)

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander

Well done Harley. This is totally deserved, you have had a great year on FO putting loads of time in on numerous threads.

I am over the moon for you.

Miss Hybrid

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Congratulations, Harley! it's a win well deserved!

and thanks, Wolverine, for taking the time to do this. its good to see the ladies putting in the effort to get the recognition.

What would your life be like without it? Well, it'd have less Happy in it. So it'd probably be less, you know... weird. :D

It would also be nice if people remember this come Miss FreeOnes. We have some industry people sporting the OCSM pink who show up out of the blue when voting is on, who will leave right after voting is done, who will drop pics and get people to vote for them and garner the same results as someone who actually rolls their sleeves up and spends real time here, not just when there's big prize money on the line, but all year round. I'd be nice if at least the forum posters were more concerned with, you know, forum postings. Some of the OCSMs we have here put a lot of time and effort into the board (as Harley's post count alone shows) and I think it would be nice if that saw more concrete rewards, whether that be voting for your favorite active OCSMs during Miss FreeOnes, joining their sites, grabbing stuff off of their wishlists... just something nice to say thank you and show your appreciation.

I think this contest is a good reminder, but I thinks it's what people do with that reminder that matters...

Know what would also be great, is to give a shout out to those past winners who have also kept posting consistently throughout the year. Perhaps put them into an ongoinging hall of fame category, or something.

In any case, 2 things:
1. Good work, Wolverine. This is always a great thread, and you do a great job with this every year.
2. Congrats to Harley! And to all the ladies mentioned above.

- - - Updated - - -

Know what would also be great, is to give a shout out to those past winners who have also kept posting consistently throughout the year. Perhaps put them into an ongoinging hall of fame category, or something.

In any case, 2 things:
1. Good work, Wolverine. This is always a great thread, and you do a great job with this every year.

Harley Spencer

In any case, 2 things:

Yes, this would be good. A hall of fame type thing would be good, considering that the past winners are probably still up to par in post count for interaction as the current winner. But if not, I'm sure members here are aware of the fact that past winners, for the most part, tend to remain relatively equally active year after year.

Status
Not open for further replies.