• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wolverine's OCSM of the Year 2015 edition (FINAL TALLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is again folks for the 6th Year in a Row: My genuine pick for who should be given a crown for Miss FreeOnes. I tabulate post counts all year long and keep tabs on who's active and who's not here on the boards. It's been an awful quiet year this year. OCSM activity and new OCSM joins are down several notches from years past. Many ladies have simply moved on to their own website interactions or have simply taken up interaction with their fans directly with cam shows and Skype shows, etc. This contest has seen its fair share of change - including the absence of a Miss FreeOnes contest this year for the first time that I can remember on this site.

Anyway, here is a look at our previous years' winners:

1. Jane Burgess
2. Miss Hybrid
3. Briana Lee
4. Harley Spencer
5. Maggie Green

These ladies are ineligible for this year's contest and automatically go on to Wolverine's Miss FreeOnes Hall of Fame for their efforts and timeless participation. Bare in mind, these five ladies still continually interact here at the boards and continue to be favorites among us who troll, lurk, and post around here. I believe it's a true reflection of my selections each year of representing all the best of the interaction that happens here.

Rules
1. To be eligible, the ladies must have accumulated at least 150 posts on the boards
2. They must have remained active for at least 10 months in the calendar year, giving them two months to not post anything if they wished. If they went more than 3 months, they were put on the inactive list and disqualified from eligibility.

Of the 640 listed OCSMs claimed by the FreeOnes homepage, so far only 16 ladies this year qualify for the final prize announced by me on December 31. The List is as follows:

14. Carol Goldnerova 52 posts for the year
13. Kaylee Rayne 56 posts
12. Malloy Martini 72 posts
11. Red XXX 107 posts
10. Mandy Flores 130 posts
9. Holly Rydem 140 posts
8. Lolita Borgia 151 posts
7. Vicky Vette 152 posts
6. Ari Dee 159 posts
5. Charlee Chase 196 posts
4. Callista Model 267 posts
3. Masuimi Max 353 posts
2. Sabrina Deep 377 posts

And the winner is with 379 posts in one of the closest counts ever in the six years I've been doing this, coming back from 37 posts down to take the crown is:

Lelu Love! Congratulations! What a finish!

Lelu Love.jpg

*Note Sabrinas Stockings was disqualified for spamming the board with non interactive posts.

One of my other categories that I keep track of is Best Newcomer. We've had several new ladies sign up this year and they are most welcome. Again, the only requirement for this category is to have at least 1 post this year and to be active from the date of sign up. Newcomers are eligible from November 2014 of the previous year through December 2015. I do this to give them some adequate time to post. Some ladies that appear below may get a second chance depending upon their arrival date.
The Top 5 are:
5. Jemma Valentine arrival date of 12/4/2015 42 posts
4. Mileena Kiani arrival date of 6/9/2015 67 posts
3. Naughty Julia arrival date of 12/8/2014 136 posts
2. Callie Cobra arrival date of 8/21/2015 145 posts

and in a pure runaway victory

Jeny Smith arrival date of 11/23/2014 464 posts! Wow! That's one of the largest margins of victories a newcomer has had in this category ever. Congratulations.

Jeny Smith.jpg

Note: Sadly, Anotella Kahlo would've easily won this category but she dropped off the face of the planet in September and hasn't been heard from since. Thus are the way of the boards around here.

Finally, the last category is the Sloppy Seconds Award or Best Comeback. This is for the OCSM who was gone for awhile and has come back. There aren't many in this category this year as many just stay gone once they leave.

Here are the Top 5:

5. Trisha Uptown returned to posting in March 2015 and has seemingly disappeared again 18 posts
4. Candy Ann returned to posting in April 2015 and has also disappeared again 40 posts
3. Krystal Orchid she had been gone for almost a year and began posting frantically again in October 2015 and has stuck around. Welcome back! 49 posts
2. Bria Bubbles similar circumstances as Krystal. Welcome back! 72 posts

And the winner is...

1. Leya Falcon She was a regular on the board up until April and had some medical issues pop up that kept her away for the summer months. She returned in November and has been active in her own thread. I decided to award her this because of the perseverance and resilience she displayed in reaching back out to her fans after a long absence. Plus, we almost lost her to the great beyond! I'm glad she's back and here to stay! Congratulations!

Leya Falcon.jpg

Sadly, we said goodbye to alot of regulars this year and some newcomers to the board never even posted this year. We had 25 no-post Newbies this year. That's quite a lot compared to previous years. Here's a list of some of the ladies who vacated the board this year that are of mention: Aaliyah Love, Bedfordshire Blond, Rebekka Dee, Vanilla DeVille, Siri, Camille Crimson, Christine Vinson, Sadie Dazzle, Nikki Benz, Tanya Tate, Holly West, Brittney Swallows, Amber Lynn Bach, Patty Plenty, Dianne Andrews, Jesse Quinn, and Brandi Mae. Happy trails, ladies.

Well, that's all for this year! Congratulations ladies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
congratulations, ladies! and well done, Wolverine! even though the Jeny Smith picture does not actually appear to be Jeny

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Congratulations Lelu Love, Jeny Smith and Leya Fuckin' Falcon on your WINS! :partysml: :bowdown:
And congratulations to all the other lovely, sexy, HOT Babes who also took the time to participate and interact here on a high enough level to qualify as per Wolverine's tough strict criteria. :jump: :bowdown: :thumbsup: Y'all are great! :drawheart:

Thanks for doing this, Wolverine! :coolthumb: Lotsa good information. :yesyes:

I agree with jitna, Wolverine. I'm not sure about that being Jeny Smith in that there pic.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Congrats to the winners here, Lelu, Jeny and Lela have done a fine job.

I was surprised by the list of "ladies who vacated the board this year"

Aaliyah Love, Bedfordshire Blond, Rebekka Dee, Vanilla DeVille, Siri, Camille Crimson, Christine Vinson, Sadie Dazzle, Nikki Benz, Tanya Tate, Holly West, Brittney Swallows, Amber Lynn Bach, Patty Plenty, Dianne Andrews, Jesse Quinn, and Brandi Mae.

Hopefully they will return.

Here it is again folks for the 6th Year in a Row: My genuine pick for who should be given a crown for Miss FreeOnes. I tabulate post counts all year long and keep tabs on who's active and who's not here on the boards. It's been an awful quiet year this year. OCSM activity and new OCSM joins are down several notches from years past. Many ladies have simply moved on to their own website interactions or have simply taken up interaction with their fans directly with cam shows and Skype shows, etc. This contest has seen its fair share of change - including the absence of a Miss FreeOnes contest this year for the first time that I can remember on this site.

And the winner is with 379 posts in one of the closest counts ever in the six years I've been doing this, coming back from 37 posts down to take the crown is:

Lelu Love! Congratulations! What a finish!

View attachment 459439

I would soooooooo love to "finish" with Lelu. She just seems like a lot of fun to be around and with. I know she is married - kudos to hubby. Lelu just looks like someone who would make your night something you'd never forget

Status
Not open for further replies.