• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Windows Media Player Help!!!

For some reason Windows Media Player does not work right on Windows Vista. Whenever I try to stream movies from a pay per minute site the program always crashed. I use both Firefox and Internet Explorer. I HATE VISTA! Help, my $$$ is going to waste.

shit at lease u got vista im still stuck in the 1970's using windows ME, a great media player is call GOM player go do a serch 4 it

kuruption

Closed Account
For some reason Windows Media Player does not work right on Windows Vista. Whenever I try to stream movies from a pay per minute site the program always crashed. I use both Firefox and Internet Explorer. I HATE VISTA! Help, my $$$ is going to waste.

That's weird, I have Vista and I haven't had a single problem with Windows Media Player when I watch clips.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

This is contrary to good advice, but appropriate to your situation:

Hate vista? Download XP.
Hate microsoft? Dont pay for it.
Have further problems? Download a free linux and actually learn about the device you're using. Fix problems yourself. Stray from the sheep herd and learn the ways of the wolf. ;)

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
funny stuff Torre82min. It doesnt open on browser it opens on another window. Oh well move on i guess.

Seriously, go get windows XP. 98 if ya nastyyyy!

Ahem, yeah. You need an operating system without all the restrictions, bullshit and endless clicking of vista.

Do you have windows media player 11?

yes my updates are current and i have media player 11. just going to delete and then install gain i guess.