• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's Comics or Characters are better? Marvel or D.C. ?

D.C VS Marvel

• D.C

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • MARVEL

Votes: 32 91.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
First (US) comic I ever bought was Justice League of America #97 - March 1972

But after I started reading various Marvel comics, I preferred their interwoven storylines.

Guess I like both.

Both DC and Marvel have some good characters and cant say who is better, beside US I also had opportunite to read Italian, French etc comics like Mister No, Martin Mystery, Mandrake the Magician-US, Dylan Dog, Alan Ford and that opportunity to read so many different comic artists was nice experience.

I usually like both, but neither one has really appealed to me in a while. DC's reboot annoys the hell out of me because they've basically turned everyone into broody asswipes like Batman with a select few somehow managing to escape it(like Nightwing). Booster Gold was one of my favorite books back before the reboot and now after it, he's just a bland, dull leader of a second-rate JLI.

I'm a huge X-Men fan, but ever since Messiah Complex, it's been shit event after shit event after shit event and I just don't have the patience for it anymore. And then the big wigs at Marvel had to go and get rid of two of my favorite characters(outside of Cyclops and Thor) in Nova and Star-Lord at the end of that ultra-shitty Thanos Imperative book. Was really enjoying Invincible Iron Man and Thor before Fear Itself happened and bored me to tears.

Sorry for the mini-rant, been a bit of a bad day today, heh.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Marvel's superheros are just better. DC has Superman and Batman, but little else.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
When I first stated collecting comics I was purely Marvel, mostly X-titles, Spiderman, and all their supernatural comics, that was back in the 90's. Then after ten years of collecting I sold all my comics and spent it on an ex girlfriend that wasn't worth it. About a year ago I went back to collecting comics, starting with the new 52, mostly all the Batman titles, All Star Western, JLA, and Red Lanterns. As for Marvel I read Amazing Spider Man. I prefer DC characters a lot more than Marvel characters.

I have to go with Marvel. The only characters I like from DC is (Hal Jordan) Green Lantren, (Barry Allen or Wally West) Flash and the Justice League. I like the Young Justice and Justice League cartoons. I don't think DC should have done another reboot with this new 52 series.