• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
My mom is Bulgarian, 44, has blue eyes, blonde, slim body, belly piercing and breast implants. She always wears those revealing dresses or tops that you can see her tits clearly, or those really short skirts when you can see her cunt because she rarely wears panties and high heels, as you can see her pics below. She parties a lot and fucks a lot of random guys in parties, i know because everyone tells me the same thing.
Though my friends started to fuck her, then the whole neighborhood started to do it too and come at our house for it.
And just like everyone tells me, she just agrees to fuck because shes a whore who loves cock.
Few pics

Attachments

• 311907983.jpg
    311907983.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 675
  • 536_1000.jpg
    536_1000.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 661
  • 115125794.jpg
    115125794.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 643
The woman in the pics is Lori Pleasure, our good friend communicated to me via PM that she is his "mom".

Also I checked for those pics and they are her.

This sad joke is already getting old.

yes yes and yes :D she is hot by the way thanks fore this thread fuckinator93

:D:D

twat36975248664224

Closed Account
If you want to put the is this real or fake thing to rest. Take a pic of your mom holding a sign or piece of paper with "Freeones and the time and date" written on it. And that will be the end of that.

twat36975248664224

Closed Account
Even if this thread turns out to be a fake, we all can agree that we all want to fuck her. If you say no your a lier.

Even if this thread turns out to be a fake, we all can agree that we all want to fuck her. If you say no your a lier.

*liar