• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Absolute Hottest MILFs

Wow...I think I'm actually starting to go blind. Can somebody please list a real ugly one to snap me back into reality? :rofl:

Since it tends to be a bit difficult to determine whether our proclaimed MILF or COUGAR is actually a mom I'd like an age range so:
Whats the age range of a MILF / COUGAR?
P.s. A teen can be MILF but let's just forget about that...

30-35+
35+
only real mom's
as long as someone calls her a MILF / COUGAR I will call her a MILF / COUGAR

I always thought it was 35+, but hell what do I know. I think when the term M.I.L.F first came about it was slated towards the older women, but it seems the term is used more loosely these days, as far as age goes. Just my opinion.

jasonk282

Banned
There is no age range for a MILF, they have to have a chold as it's part of the defination.

Cougar is different they are 35+

I've wondered this since I started in the biz, and keep getting different answers. A lot of times they make me a MILF, which I guess is understandable (since I do have a son). But the cougar thing...I always thought that was someone in their 40's, at least. But I've been told that as long as the person you're with is younger than you they can call you a cougar, which seems to be the standard most companies are going by (at least in my experience).