• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who has the WORST boobjob you have seen?

I usually dont post much but after seeing a video today and seeing this topic i figured i had to. I watched the video with Lena Bacci in MrBigdicksHotChicks whatever it is. Anyways Lena had a boobjob and her breast look so ugly its not even funny at a certain point in the movie her breast look like abnormaly large pancakes. i was a big fan of her but now im not so sure. ( Also her breast looked kind of red.)

Here is a link:http://www.xvideogirl.com/tcg/lena_bacci/

Make sure ur not chewing anything it may pop out.

Jasmine Tame is amazing and the scars are sexy :)

Hope all of you enjoy writing about how gross certain women look. If you must participate in threads about who is the worst this, the worst that, as mature and respectful as that may be (not at all), then at least attempt to refrain from directly insulting and name calling the girls: remember that a lot of them post here and a lot of them read these posts and some of them search their names and if they read these things, they may just ignore it but it may also hurt them: these beautiful women are real people, and if they were so unattractive, why would so many men pay so much money to see them naked :)

Fox
Dont get me wrong im a big fan of her's i even saw her once. She lives in my hometown. I just saw some pictures of her with her boobjob and they seemed to have healed pretty good. But in that video they were really horrible.